Website created to promote Penang,Malaysia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website created to promote Penang,Malaysia

I updated my website with a series of thingys and at last got a pretty good traffic ranking right now...

Thanks a lot Vodahost !!

Shoot reviews at my web www.clickpenang.com

Thanks again !!

Re: Website created to promote Penang,Malaysia

Thanks a lot Bluevoda !! U rock !!

Comment

Nice. I didn't know Penang was an island! I found a broken link in the photo galleries - tropical spice garden (error 404) and Loong Kok Wei's gallery failed to load photos one other also Toy museum. I have 2mb broadband and viewed on netscape (set to internet explorer). I waited over a minute and they didn't load. I didn't try any others though. It's a beautiful place and a nice site. Well done.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks a lot amanda for the comments..I know I m having probs with the windows media player...photos,,thats the reason I am changing them into photo galleries now like this

www.clickpenang.com/penanghill.html

I just did tht WMV but seems it always has uploading probs...so better prefer static images on the site...

I really appreciate your comments..

Comment

Originally posted by aliale
          Thanks a lot amanda for the comments..I know I m having probs with the windows media player...photos,,thats the reason I am changing them into photo galleries now like this

www.clickpenang.com/penanghill.html

I just did tht WMV but seems it always has uploading probs...so better prefer static images on the site...

I really appreciate your comments..
          I checked it out- it loaded perfectly! Beautiful pictures too. I especially liked the one of the track, where it splits in the middle, dunno why - just a reallt nice pic that caught my imagination. I would love to visit Penang one day on my travels.! Well done - you sold it to me! :o)

I'm gutted but your butterfly gallery won't load for me. You know how cold it gets here, right? Lol. Can't believe you would want to leave there for here. Lol. Manchester, North West of England, Don't have MSN, sorry. Good luck! Bring some jumpers and a big umbrella! ;o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

YUP,,tht type of photo gallery is the best to view......

That track is made during the colonial British rule and was the 1st Hillstation by the British empire and is still being run !! its amazing rite?.....its really cool.....

U r most welcome !....

Comment

hahahats ,,,its too hot here thats why need to move there now,,,,hehe

U 2...Good luck.............

Comment

Working...
              X