• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oscar Ortega
    Corporal

• Jul 2009

OurMusicNation.com - New Site

Hi there!

If you can, please check out my site and tell me/give me your opinions about the usability, layout and anything that I might be missing.

I'm having a real pain in the ____ with the forum... anyone here an expert with the phpbb?

Cheers!

www.ourmusicnation.com
  • Alien Dude
    Lieutenant Colonel

• Apr 2008

Re: OurMusicNation.com - New Site

Your menu needs sorting as after leaving the home page it's abit hard to get back.

Whats your problem with the forum.
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

• Oscar Ortega
      Corporal

• Jul 2009

Originally posted by Alien Dude View Post
      Your menu needs sorting as after leaving the home page it's abit hard to get back.

Whats your problem with the forum.

Very cool thanks! I'm rearranging the menu pages so there's an easier navigational system to it... "one click" type of thing for all pages.

The forum: i'm getting a lot of spam on it and I cant seem to address the issue. I've changed the security settings, adding captcha, having the user verify their email then tried for the ADMIN (me) to verify their email but i never got emails to verify and i tried it out with a few accounts....

Comment

• Alien Dude
        Lieutenant Colonel

• Apr 2008

With your menu this post by Navaldesign will probably help Single Menu Page with Bv and PHP will mean redoing all your pages but that should not be a problem as from what i have seen most need sorting anyway.

With your forum this modification will help this puts a custom question of your choice on the registration page, the members have to answer the questions correctly to register. some editing of the forum files is needed.
        Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

• Oscar Ortega
          Corporal

• Jul 2009

Fantastic! Thank you very much for your time and input on this!

Comment

• Oscar Ortega
            Corporal

• Jul 2009

Alien Dude (or anyone that can help) I cant figure out for the life of me how I can get rid of the error of "{ AB_QUESTION_EXPLAIN }" found on the link below

I've looked thru every document I had to alter and I cant find it... or cant find what i did wrong... help!

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

According to an official Search of the United States Patent & Trademark Office using multiple search variables including "our music nation" and "music nation" there is no valid registration for or any pending filing under your name as Filer, Registrant, or Designated Agent for any filing for the words or the image (logo) associated.

This means you are in fact using the REGISTERED TRADEMARK symbol illegally, and are subject to any penalty for such use.

I would seriously consider removing it from your web page and anywhere else you are spoofing it until you can make a filing with the USPTO and make a legitimate claim.
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
              X