Please review my site

Hi guy's can you please look at my site and see what you think

thanks
    johnny

• jabie5
    First Sergeant

• Feb 2006

Re: Please review my site

Thanks for the comments, so if i get what your saying i should add mold aswell as mold to my meta and keywords. or should i change them all to american but would this not change se in my country. also your comment "META (which needs be anchored on your site also)" can you explain what you mean
    thanks
    johnny

Comment

• jabie5
      First Sergeant

• Feb 2006

this may sound stupid but im british so i write and spell in british english, how do i go about changing my kw meta to american english.

Comment

• jabie5
        First Sergeant

• Feb 2006

thanks for your input

Comment

• ahimsa
          Major General

• Jan 2009

Hi Johnny,

....I wouldn't worry too much about the US/UK thing - I've just quickly scanned your front page & there aren't so many words that are different.....for example, you're already spelling
          "colorisation" without the 'u' lol (btw, I'm not sure if that is an actual word??!! & if so maybe it has to be spelled with a 'z' & not 's'??) BUT...your link at the top is with the 'U'!! One thing for sure is that you must be consistent with the spelling in the text regardless of what you do with Key words, META etc......& the only other US/UK difference is as Ian mentioned: mold/mould

Photos restored by the people who care.

You don't need the ' here!

Your restoration link button is missing a 't' & to continue the proofreading:

Restoration: This is a fairly simple restoration where the border was removed, the small tears were repaired and the colour (US or UK?) was adjusted to give a new look to the photograph.
          This is a moderate restoration where some of the background
          This is a fairly comprehensive restoration. As you can see

Manipulation:
          In this case the photo was changed to sepia .................
          background was changed to a sepia tone..............................
          A bit of fun was had with these photos. The two boys were removed from the top left photo and added to the jar of coffee, resulting in the photo on the right.These techniques can also be used to remove unwanted items from photos e.g. telegraph poles, cars and other people.

F.A.Q.s: Your menu link says only FAQS where, actually, this page is all about pricing? And the page itself is named "Prices and FAQS"....you might want to think a bout that?
          Our prices are competitive and combined with the exceptional level of quality and service we provide becomes outstanding value. As each restoration, colorisation or manipulation project is different and unique our pricing reflects an average cost. If you place an order and we can provide service for that cost, we make
          every effort to do so. If the service exceeds the average cost, we will notify you with a quote before proceeding.
          You may like to consider the following version......(or not lol):

Our prices are competitive. The exceptional level of quality and service provided by Same As It Ever Was means outstanding value for your money.
          As each project is unique ("unique" by definition means "different") our pricing reflects an average cost. Upon receipt of your order we will do our utmost to complete it for the average cost. If our service exceeds the average cost we will notify you before proceeding.

...more photos with the unnecesary ' on this page

Moderate Restoration: this text needs modifying somewhat - I'll try to get back later....no more time right now, sorry
          really nice site though - wish you lots of luck,
          david

oops....just spotted: on your Home page under your name S..A..I..E..W you have - again! - Restoration with the 't' missing !!!
          Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

• jabie5
            First Sergeant

• Feb 2006

Thanks for the comments guys.
            I have implemented the suggestions you have made, hopefully i have not missed anything. I still have to look at the whole colourise/colorize thingy mebob.

Also you mentioned "especially since you are running tight on Page Content --- trying to make every little bit count even more."

Can you elaborate on this as all comments and suggestions are helpful
            thanks

Comment

Working...
            X