Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I have some feedback please?

Hi,
    I've been working with my new site British Shop List Uk (Click here) since last week. The ground of this site is in zen cart.
    I do know that I will have to change lots of things. Any advice or suggestions?
    Thank you

Re: Can I have some feedback please?

Hi Emma,

Layout and the idea of the site all looks good, couple of pointers:

I couldn't for the life of me see the point to the site in the sense that no matter what category I looked at, it never appeared to take me anywhere. What I mean is , for example, I looked at a couple of categories, clicked on a few listings, which then took me to an individual page for each 'advertiser' but couldn't work out how I then go to that particular site? It may be there, but if I missed it.. most others will too..

Secondly, please play careful with your adsense, I would hate to see you lose your account with Google. You break a couple of TOS.. 1) I couldn't see a privacy policy (A google specified one), If I am wrong I apologise. 2) You need to remove ALL adsense blocks on all pages within your Gambling and Adult categories or, trust me, you will suddenly get an email from Google saying they have closed you down... If you notice on your adult pages the Google ads already show non revenue earning ads. This is an indication to Google to have your site checked over by a human, so get there before they do won't you
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
      Hi Emma,

Layout and the idea of the site all looks good, couple of pointers:

I couldn't for the life of me see the point to the site in the sense that no matter what category I looked at, it never appeared to take me anywhere. What I mean is , for example, I looked at a couple of categories, clicked on a few listings, which then took me to an individual page for each 'advertiser' but couldn't work out how I then go to that particular site? It may be there, but if I missed it.. most others will too..

Secondly, please play careful with your adsense, I would hate to see you lose your account with Google. You break a couple of TOS.. 1) I couldn't see a privacy policy (A google specified one), If I am wrong I apologise. 2) You need to remove ALL adsense blocks on all pages within your Gambling and Adult categories or, trust me, you will suddenly get an email from Google saying they have closed you down... If you notice on your adult pages the Google ads already show non revenue earning ads. This is an indication to Google to have your site checked over by a human, so get there before they do won't you
      Hi
      Thank you so much for your advice. Each invidiual page got a webpage link, I can't bring that with the main text. I am still learning.
      I have deleted adult and gambling category.

Anymore suggestions?

Comment

Hi again,
        Do you think if I design like this, would it be ok? It is outdoor based category (Click here).
        Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X