Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review my website

Hi guys,

I'm continually amazed how everyone's giving their attention to each other here.

I'm almost finishing my website www.treatstiffmuscles.com. I just realised that I'm listed at the bottom of the first page of google. and when I clicked on the link, it opened the index page that wasn't ready previously! Is this good or bad? How can i take it off the google ranking for now? but if you follow this link www.treatstiffmuscles.com it would open to an almost complete site.

All the links are working but I'm still waiting for the affiliate program that i signed up for to approve my application.

your honest feedback would be much appreciated.

Re: Please review my website

this is so strange. i've published the index page three times now but the link would stil lead to an empty index page!

can someone suggest something that i didnt do right here?

Comment

and i realised that it's pointing to an old index page of mine which is an html file. when i've change the file to a php file. would deletig the html file from the public folder help? and how do i do that coz the ftp manager isn't working.

Comment

I've figured out the problem - a very silly one. feeling a bit sheepish now.

so can i have my website reviewed please by my fellow vodahost colleagues?

many thanks in advance.

Comment

well, I can only speak for myself but - when I opened your site everything just froze up solid!! I got a warning about a script on the page that my computer obviously didn't like & had to re-boot to get out again! As I say, could just be a quirk of my machine......
          Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

I've been having the same problem too, but then I thought it's because of my netbook. I'm using this hp-compaq netbook at the moment because my other notebook broke down the other day. but if you're having the same problem too, then it IS a problem! The script is from the image conveyer feature that i use for the index page and also the another page - recommendation.php.

can anyone suggest to me what i should do to resolve the problem other than getting rid of the conveyer? or is there another better option instead of using the conveyer?

thank you.

Comment

...why don't you use BlueVoda's conveyor? It's not so bad :)
              Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

but it is a bluevoda conveyer :-s

Comment

do u think the script for the BV's conveyer becomes unresponsive because the pictures are too big in size?

thanks.

Comment

i've reduced the speed of the BV conveyer from 30 to 50. can someone check if it has resolved the script problem?

many thanks

Comment

It is a nice sharing.........

Comment

Originally posted by prabu86 View Post
                        It is a nice sharing.........
                        Hi Prabu,

Did your computer freeze when you opened my site? I need to make a decision whether to ditch the conveyer feature or not.

many thanks

Comment

Hello Dear,
                          You need to check the page sitemap, because when i click on something is wrong. Good luck
                          mary

Comment

Working...
                          X