Original Guard Rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original Guard Rock

Hope everyone is having a happy holiday season.

We reached out to a few close friends and family for reviews and it made sense to post here since the site is built with BlueVoda.

We started this fun novelty product and we need some input on the site.

Please visit and give us feedback.
    Is it confusing, did you have questions...... anything.

We will risk insult for the price of clarity.

Here is the site and product: http://www.theoriginalguardrock.com

Jess

P.S. If it's all good spread the word, we need to get it rolling.

Re: Original Guard Rock

Hi Jess,

I think putting a comment like this on your site might be a tad offputting to some potential clients:

Well no one gives a hoot so far.

Who buys this stuff (just us) or does this product just suck?

We put a lot into making this a creative fun novelty product.

Just sounds a bit negative. It's fine that you may not have sold any yet, but I wouldn't let your site reflect that.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thanks for the input on the blog.

I agree with that and I am going to update the blog.

I appreciate you taking the time.

Sincerely,

Jess

Comment

Hi Jess,
        very cute....as you say...but I get the feeling you're trying to make a little here too, yes? Well then, for what it's worth - as an ex marketing person - I make the following comment:
        On your index page you have a message scrolling above the big PayPal box on the upper right that says the 1st. 100 will go for $19.95 then drop by $10. OK, maybe you're thinking along the lines of the "cold food - warm beer" type of "reverse advertising"? Trouble is, here it wont work because everyone will think: 'OK, I'll just wait till the first 100 are sold & save me some cash!' Maybe it would be better to sell the 1st. 100 at $9.95 & then say that the price will then be $19.95???????
        Just my "2 cents".....good luck anyway,
        david
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
        X