Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Site,,,layout

hey all,

since we are actually making some money with the electronics site, my wife decided shr too wanted a site for her products. so tell me, how does this layout look to you? going for comfy, professional and spring-lie all at the same time.

http://www.appelcreek.com/acltdpagetemp.html

Re: New Site,,,layout

Sorry buy that is not working for you, your words are over lapped.

SC
    www.gladyourgone.com
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

that's weird. i have a 17" monitor, my wife uses a 15" monitor & i also looked at it on the laptop, no overlapping of anythig.

Comment

Originally posted by jasond
        hey all,

since we are actually making some money with the electronics site, my wife decided shr too wanted a site for her products. so tell me, how does this layout look to you? going for comfy, professional and spring-lie all at the same time.

http://www.appelcreek.com/acltdpagetemp.html
        Hey Jason & Mrs Jason,

As Sharon pointed out - its way out of synch. Hardly any of the text is in the boxes. (I have 17" and view on netscape to look like I.Ex.) And I'm sorry but too many washed out colours together - end up looking kinda washed out. I can see what you're after but play around with colour a bit more - have a look around other sites, both through here and others - especially big successful ones. It will give you an idea of what works. Another good hint is to use a 'colour wheel'. Google it - you'll find good advice on colour there too. I'm not trying to dis your work - just be constructive so that your site will work really well for you :o) If I can be of any assistance - just hollar!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

no problem on the comments, just don't understand why i cant see what everyone else is seeing.

Comment

Nothing is loading correctly and I see the overlap mentioned above. I also get Untitled Page in my IE browser. What browser are you using? Also, links don't work. Are you using BlueVoda?
            Terri
            www.ice-tropic.com
            www.janebondtravel.com
            www.theazfoodcritic.com

Comment

i'm using IE6 on all computers. and no, nothing does work, i was just wanting to get opinions on how it looked. o-well, i'll try again.

BTW,,,i wasn't doubting anyone with what they told me. i just couldn't figure out what was going on with my view. also, i was going for a pastel look with the colors.

Comment

Working...
              X