Looks Like a NEW SITE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks Like a NEW SITE

Have taken everybodys advice and tried to make it better.Please let us know what you think.I hope we don't still have overlapping if we do I'll shoot myself.Now 3 pages with nav bar with more space around everything.
    Please look any comments wellcome
    PS. do you like the colours?
    Two Cats
    www.catpetalogue.com

Re: Looks Like a NEW SITE

Kudos to you on a very worthy topic. "Wellcome" is spelled wrong and there are some minor spelling and grammatical errors, as well as lack of spaces between sentences. You might use Word first for your copy (as it corrects for this) and cut and paste into your software - I've found it very useful.

Best of luck to you.
    Terri
    www.ice-tropic.com
    www.janebondtravel.com
    www.theazfoodcritic.com

Comment

Originally posted by TWO CATS
      Have taken everybodys advice and tried to make it better.Please let us know what you think.I hope we don't still have overlapping if we do I'll shoot myself.Now 3 pages with nav bar with more space around everything.
      Please look any comments wellcome
      PS. do you like the colours?
      Two Cats
      www.catpetalogue.com
      Only one overlap: in your second page, the cat and dog animated gif is over the text. Easy to correct: just move this, and all the rest under it, a bit lower: aprox. 2- 2.5 cm (1")
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks to Terri and navel design.have made both adjustments,would you mind awfully checking again to see if it is OK
        Two Cats
        www.catpetalogue.com
        Terri your site is fantastic . It shows that we are raw begginers,maybe we will improve with time

Comment

Originally posted by TWO CATS
          Thanks to Terri and navel design.have made both adjustments,would you mind awfully checking again to see if it is OK
          Two Cats
          www.catpetalogue.com
          Terri your site is fantastic . It shows that we are raw begginers,maybe we will improve with time
          overlaps Ok. Still some minor spelling issue: activley
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Yeah, it's nice. I couldn't see any overlapping! Yippee! Glad you got your page sorted and the right length. Links work well, colours ok, jobs a good 'un. Well done and good luck.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Still a lot of over lapping showing here. cat walking across page, Google Search and "please be kind..." are up into the teaxt area. Page 2 - "World@nimal..., puppy/kitten graphic, A DOGS LIFE (DOG'S??) are into the text area and on page three, "rabbit health..." is into the text.

This problem persists with several who look at my site, too.

I do think the multiple page change is good for your site and improved it significantly. Good luck with it.

dds
              Dave
              http://www.peacoatpress.com
              ddstiles@cox.net

Comment

I don't get it how can it be OK on one browser and not another?
                Is there any way to make it stable so it always looks the same?
                You look at it so much you miss the spelling thing ,think I'll do what Terri said and use word next time.GOD!!!! I can't believe I'm talking about" next
                time"Hope there is a solution to this overlapping thing.
                Thanks
                Two Cats

Comment

Looks good on my pc as well. Well done!
                  schajin
                  www.gladyourgone.com
                  Sharon Chajin

Comment

Working...
                  X