Private

• Feb 2011

Website reviews please

www.kensingtonsashes.com
  • DarrenC
    Brigadier General

• Jul 2008

Re: Website reviews please

Yeah it looks very nice, but I feel you should put a background shape behind your text, as wide as your header. Place it beneath your header and stretch it as long as nessecary. Make it a different shade of black, a bit lighter perhaps and I reckon it will frame your content nicely.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

• ahimsa
      Major General

• Jan 2009

...only had time to check the home page but I found this quite quickly:

restoring them to their original condition
      perimeter sections of your sash windows. This will also eliminate
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

I too, strongly suggest developing a clear "Page" formatting to be more appealing to both Visitors and the Search Engines, for many of the same reasons described in this post.

Additionally, the choice of "poppy orange" for font color is not only very unappealing and definitively not Visitor-Friendly, is smacks of nonchalnce or unprofessionalism, IMO. Once you establish a proper Page layout and presentation, a Page color will no doubt influence a complimentary font color. Hopefully.

Consider using H-Tags for your Content ... it is an important leap forward in making your site not only comply with SE expectations, but will also help to format your Content to a higher level.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X