Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Review new look

All,
    I have redesigned my website and wanted to get some input. I am working on getting the SEO up to par. So, any help would be much appreciated.

Site: http://www.holleyjohnson.net
    Thanks,
    Stratis

www.holleyjohnson.net
    mailto: stratis.constas@holleyjohnson.net

Re: Please Review new look

nice :)
    cool colours!
    Only thing - I get a bit of side scroll so maybe check your page width?
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Please clarify. When you mean side scroll, are you talking about the scroll at the bottom that goes right or left? My screen resolution is 1366 x 768. Should I change it? And thanks for the compliment. :)
      Thanks,
      Stratis

www.holleyjohnson.net
      mailto: stratis.constas@holleyjohnson.net

Comment

I really like the layout. The index page is very easy to follow. No messing around with drop down menus for the main content. A quick look by a visitor tells them what is going on and available. Keeping it simple and yet informative is a great way to have the home page displayed.

Comment

I've noticed when you click on your facebook link in your header theres a small simple error. When your click it open, it opens the window a quarter of the way and it wont let you see the full page. You would just have to edit your facebook button, next to where you check "open link in a new popup window" you should change the "popup setting" either change the width & height so it would fit your full screen or check the box where it says "resizeable" & "scrollbars" so that your visitors could resize it their selves.

Comment

A few things you might want to look at..

1 - The nav bar at the bottom is difficult to read. I would suggest changing the color to something lighter. Also, you have a link to your sitemap.xml on this bar - why?

2 - On your Home page the second segment down is not proportioned the same as the other segments. You might want to re-size this one.

3 - You might want to consider re-sizing your other pages to the same size as your Home page.

4 - Your gallery pages should have titles as to what they are (I believe one did but the others didn't). Also, you should have on each page a link to the other gallery pages and also back to the Home page.

Otherwise very nice...

Comment

Working...
            X