How to get my site to fill screen with any computer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kathis
    Private

• Jul 2011

How to get my site to fill screen with any computer?

my site is http://kathiskrystals.com

My Banner image does not extend completely to the right? Do I need to adjust the size of the image, if so to what pixels?

There is a wide gap between the left box and the main/center box, when I have the browser set to full screen. I do not use the right box. How do I make that gap smaller, making the main/center box larger?

Any comments or suggestions on improving the look of the page would also be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Kathi
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: How to get my site to fill screen with any computer?

When replacing the default image in your ZEN Cart with one of your own, you need to be absolutely precise in matching the size of the original image, otherwise it will not fill ("populate") the module specifically formatted for an image to occupy.

Often, it throws off the entire template, causing it to 'reform' to the locked-left margin position, or causes a cascade of mis-alignment to the other modules in the page setup.

I can only guess that this is why the website is not centered in the browser, the image itself seems distorted, and the rest of the page is not perfectly aligned. At 1056 pixels wide, I also guess that your image is stretched, as the normal configurations for site page size should either be 982, 985, or at the very (odd) most size of 1024 pixels wide.

Double-check the original size in the original template online display by right-clicking the image field and clicking on PROPERTIES to reveal the actual size you need to pre-size your image to before replacing it with your own.

If your template originally had a fluid background, you will need to follow the instructions provided by the designer of the template in order to properly format and prepare your custom image prior to any substitution.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X