• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mipeth
    Sergeant

• Mar 2006

Thanks Vodahost !

As a vodahost affilliate I just got my first $ 65 for a sign up . That encouraged me to finnish my site completely . I hope somebody takes the time and click through all my pages because I realized that it is pretty boaring to focus on just one theme .
    And another big THANK YOU to SChajin who sent me a lot of visitors through his gladyourgone site . It pays when you're the only link on a website :).

Michaels Poker Watch
  • Bethers
    Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

Re: Thanks Vodahost !

You've created a different look. Good luck to you.

Personally, I use the cohesive look so people know they are still on my store. Your Books 1 page - still feels like your store - with a neat books background. However the Books 2 page made me feel like I left your store and also no longer had your navigation. It also has some typos. I felt it lost some of the professionalism that your other pages gave.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

• mipeth
      Sergeant

• Mar 2006

Thank you BETHERS .
      Sorry about the Typos , I changed that (as a german , my english is not the best :) ). The reason why I did it like that is pretty simple , the bookstore has nothing to do with poker and the best way to make that clear is a different layout . Actually it is the easiest way , the best way would be another domain :) ,but that I'll do sooner or later anyway . Thank you very much ,

Michael

Comment

• SChajin
        Major General

• Jan 2006

Hi there,

You are quite welcome, glad you got your first. lol By the way my name is Sharon.

Have a good one.

SChajin
        www.gladyourgone.com
        www.thebarefoottraveler.com
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

Working...
        X