This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review my Celebrities Height Comparison Website

I have released a new site [Non-VodaHost Hosted Site]. You can find how tall is your favorite star along with the height chart in this website findheight.com. You can compare the height of multiple celebrities and can also find the pictorial representation of it in the "height difference comparison chart".

Please review this website and give valuable feedbacks so that I can improve it in the future.

Re: Please review my Celebrities Height Comparison Website

Your images are all distorted (having been manually manipulated -- stretched -- rather than auto-sized and cropped if necessary), and does not lend to the believing of anything your site offers if it cannot even depict the Celebrity properly.

I mean, Seriously - if asking about the height of a celebrity, is it likely to be good info if the picture of that celebrity is all messed up? They should all be cropped from images made the same size in proper proportion for best results. This is what you need to "repair" in order to present the best impression to your Visitors ...

If you do not have a good Photo Editor, download and use the Free PixResizer tool.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X