• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blues4u2
    Private

• Aug 2011

MiDo Creations Review

I would love any feedback on my site. I have just relaunched and tested on all major browsers, but it helps to have others review as well. Thanks in advance!

Michael
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: MiDo Creations Review

Pretty slick indeed, Mr. D!

Did you do this with Dreamweaver, or what? What slideshow did you use (it has some nice features)?

Some things I found in your META (the first things of the page!) on first survey you should give some consideration to making right as quickly as possible, though:

1. You are Spamming your Keywords with 498 counted when you are allowed only 20-25. Search Engine Penalty #1

2. In your KeyWord META tag you are using 3,478 total character spaces when you are allowed only 200. Search Engine Penalty #2

3. You KW Density is 99.473% irrelevant, meaning you only have 3 words anchored on the page in normally composed (or "readable") page Content. Search Engine Penalty #3

4. In your Page Description, you are using 34 words, when you are allowed 16-20 max. Search Engine Penalty #4

5. In your Page Description, you are using 245 character spaces when you are allowed a maximum of 175. Search Engine Penalty #5

Seriously? As nice as the site looks, with these 5 gross "Core" errors and the recent re-focusing by the major Search Engines to re-emphasize the core valuation metrics over composed SEO efforts (and the introduction of penalizing sites with too much SEO finesse) , your site is doomed to oblivion unless these corrections are made globally on your site very quickly! That would be a shame ... pay attention also to the basics that have been missed, such as Page Titles using words specifically anchored in the Page Content and KW, and images also bearing Titles that demonstrate specific relevancy to Page Content. Things like this will help to "score" using the 'new' point system without becoming a burdensome task or something extraordinary.

Really nice .... and it will perform just as stellar as it looks once things are put right back to normal!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Blues4u2
      Private

• Aug 2011

Re: MiDo Creations Review

Vasili,

Thank you so much for that feedback!
      I am actively updating this to correct all the errors. I got a little over zealous on the keywords :)

I saw you got the info ... Good!

Thank again!

Comment

Working...
      X