Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All comments appreciated, please review my site, thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All comments appreciated, please review my site, thanks!

Still under construction but would like to hear first impressions, thanks!

Rob

GoldCoastAuto1.com

Re: All comments appreciated, please review my site, thanks!

On your "Home" and "Inventory" pages, banner is not a link. On every page after that, it is a dead link.

Comment

Re: All comments appreciated, please review my site, thanks!

On your detailing page the link is as " http://www.goldcoastauto1.com/auto_detailing.html " The page is offset to the right in browser window to far. Need to center in browser...... Your banner link opens into a message / email window. With this link, you need to decide if it leads to another web page or if you want it to be a means of contacting you. info@goldcoastauto1.com . You can't have it both ways, it will confuse your customers. I want to see the info, I do not want to have to send you a message to retrieve this unless you intend for me to do so... You need to do more work as we know on other pages which are basically blank... Put something on them to at least give us an idea the page is work in progress. Do not post Under Construction. Remove the page while you are working on it and place something else that has information on it to keep us on your site for more then .30 seconds.

Bearwolf2001
      Snake Pit.
      bearwolf2001********.com
      570-492-3311
      Last edited by Bearwolf2001; 07-01-2012, 07:41 PM. Reason: Adding my Signature Line

Comment

Working...
      X