"Cafe Jazzed Radio" - Please Review & Comment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Cafe Jazzed Radio" - Please Review & Comment

Cafe Jazzed Radio is the website portal page to our new internet radio station of the same name, and other Cafe Jazzed features (blog, Facebook, Twitter). Your comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Michael

Re: "Cafe Jazzed Radio" - Please Review & Comment

Well I went and had just a quick spin around the site and it looks pretty good! Maybe it was just me though, but the green on black was a teeny hard on my eyes. I am using my laptop screen, so not the best one either... good start though! I take it you are using BV to build it?

Comment

looks cool, well done :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you so much for taking a look. The green on black was one iteration that was short lived. It should now present with kind of a 'brown/orange' gradient on a black background. BV is the page builder that I'm using. Thanks again! Michael

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit the CJR site. Still tinkering with it so if there is anything that you feel should be tweaked or added (or done a way with) please don't hesitate to comment. Feedback is much appreciated! Michael

Comment

Working...
          X