Opinion and Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion and Advice

I just recently gave our church website a whole new look. I would like inputs on it and if someone could help me on getting the audio to load up quicker, as well as the graphics. They seem to slowly stream down as loading. I usually see boxes as they all load up separately. www.vcc4square.org The videos are on www.vcc4square.org/audiosermons.php

Thanks!

Re: Opinion and Advice

Your page is corrupted, having two headers and page containers ... as if you have improperly created the page by SAVE PAGE AS method of re-naming a previously created page after "customizing" rather than embedding each dynamic element fresh upon a page as required when using BV12.

Your best bet would be to create the page again from scratch using a Template design, and using the COPY function to individually embed dynamic elements such as Menu (navigation), Images, etc.

Also, since your audio files are quite long-playing, it would be better for you to simply create a list of sermons with a button next to each listing, so that when clicked, the buttons open up that individual audio file in a new browser page/tab and thus download without conflicting with the other files on the page.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Opinion and Advice

Thank you for responding!

It looks as though it is header over header, but it's a matter of the background. The blue of the header is a light blue, and once the background comes in, it darkens the blue. Each page is done with HTML, for in the case I need to update the header, I only have to update the 'header' page, and the rest are done automatically. Each page was done individually while using the 'copy' and 'paste'.

Comment

Working...
      X