• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toprakbey
    Staff Sergeant

• Apr 2006

my web sites reveiw

Hi All, Could you pls check my web sites and give me your comment, make suggestion for making them better my web address are www.nertontrading.com and www.satkotrading.com (they are similar), thanks all
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: my web sites reveiw

Most importantly, you have basically duplicated the websites verbatim under different Domain names, and "duplicate site/duplicate content" is a serious and unforgivable violation of basic Web Building Rules, and has likely resulted in both websites (actually both Domain names themselves) being penalized by the Search Engines. This pretty much defeats the purpose of even having a website, as they are not 'Ranking' on Search Engine Results pages nor are they going to be easily seen or found by prospective visitors ....

Technically, the fact you have "stretched" your images rather than properly "sized" or cropped them with a photo editor makes the sites look much less professional than I am sure you intend. If you do not have an easy to use photo editor, try downloading for free the PixResizer from VodaHost. Not only will this tool make it easy to properly size your images, it will also "optimize" them (reduce image file size) automatically for best online rendition and faster page loading.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• pink_eeyore
      First Lieutenant

• Nov 2008

Re: my web sites reveiw

You should also name your pages different unique names with relevant keywords. Perhaps also have the links in yellow to make them easier for people to see.
      Mr. Big Paw
      Somewhere in the CO mountains
      Big Paw Services

Comment

Working...
      X