• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pink_eeyore
    First Lieutenant

• Nov 2008

Finally Finished!

www.BigPawServices.com

I finally finished redoing my site making it user and search engine friendly. Enough so that one of my 3 main keywords ("dog walking") are on the first page position 5 beating care.com, angieslist, and fetchpetcare.com - all large national companies/websites. The other 2, "dog training", and "pet sitting" are page 2 positions 3 and 5 (hopefully they will bump to page 1 soon!) And I just finished publishing so the ranking is with the old errors (404s) that are all cleaned up now.

Please let me know if you see anything or are having trouble navigating the site. That is, if it's taking too many clicks to reach your final destination. Also if there are spelling or grammar issues. English isn't my first language :)

Thank you!
    Mr. Big Paw
    Somewhere in the CO mountains
    Big Paw Services
  • jonnav35
    Sergeant

• Feb 2010

Re: Finally finished

Wow! I think your site looks terrific! I didn't have a chance to go through all the links but three things I did pick out are as follows: Home Page - "Your professional bonded and insured...." I think there should be a comma between professional and bonded, it would read better. Why Us? Under the dog on the left banner - the first few sentences are fragments, again, I think they would read better if reworded. Contact us - there is an error in the print on the left banner - looks like a few words overlapping in the sentence after "I am so excited!" Sorry I don't have a chance to look over more. It really does look great!! I would love to know how you put the banner on the very top about being out of town - I like the fact that your customers can close it. If there is a link to instructions, would you please point me in that direction?

Comment

Working...
    X