Site Makeover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Makeover

Ok, not a new site, but I have just finished a major makeover to my site http://www.limebrook.com and would welcome any comments anyone has.

When I first started this site Blue Voda was a few versions behind, and I remember putting on the wish list that I would like the option of drop down menus! I remember the reply which was something like this couldn't be done! However, it was, as we all now know, and I have now taken advantage of this, and the i-frames.

My site has grown and grown, and needed a major rethink to allow me to keep it going.

I like to think that I have learned something along the way in the past 10 months since it first went live.

I would welcome any comments on my site, and for the benefit of those just starting out, thought you might be interested in where Limebrook.com is now:

In March 2006 I topped 1000 unique visitors for the first time (nearly 3000 visits in all)
    Visitors spend a staggering AVERAGE of 7 minutes on my site
    My index page has a google page rank of 3, and many other pages rank 1 or 2
    According to Alexa it is just outside the top 100,000 sites, being this week ranked at 112,858 - it has steadily been climbing over the last few weeks and I hope to shortly be in the top 100,000.

BUT, horses and things thereof do not generate high paying keywords on Google ads, so the income is minimal, (about $25 per month).

So - time and hard work do pay off!

Please let me know what you think about the new look - I would welcome any constructive criticism of where to go next! Of course, I may have to rewrite it all again with the next version of BV - you guys really keep us on our toes!

Thanks all
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Re: Site Makeover

Hi Trish,

It looks great, it brings back memories for me. I used to raise Arabians and rode open jumpers. Good Job!
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

It's nice and clean - very professional looking.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Nice job Trish. It looks really good. Very nice navigation!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X