• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rorschach
    Corporal

• Feb 2008

Updated Website, Let me know what you thiink

Recently redesigned our website. I think it's a little busy, and I probably try to pack too much in, but I am happy with it. On a side note, and I know this isn't the proper place, but the links in the footer won't render in the color I chose. They all stay blue???

Thanks in advance.

Enhance Your Florida Lifestyle with Window Films - Explore Our Window Tinting Solutions for Homes and Businesses. Save on Energy Costs and Elevate Privacy and Security. Discover the Benefits of Florida Window Films Today! Home Of The Smart Film!
  • sandoka
    Private

• Oct 2006

Re: Updated Website, Let me know what you thiink

Originally posted by rorschach View Post
    Recently redesigned our website. I think it's a little busy, and I probably try to pack too much in, but I am happy with it. On a side note, and I know this isn't the proper place, but the links in the footer won't render in the color I chose. They all stay blue???Thanks in advance.http://floridawindowfilms.com/
    The website looks great.As for the links in the footer, if you used bluevoda to build your website then I think you need to check the properties of your page.Right click anywhere in the bluevoda builder and click the formatting button next to general. Scroll down to the background section and see the what color is used as the links color. If that is blue as well then you may have to change it to the color you want.I hope this works.

Comment

Working...
    X