Can anyone out there download the music on my site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fnt
    Captain

• Mar 2006

Can anyone out there download the music on my site?

just need some input, cuz i know not too much, and i just want to know if the music on my site is easy to take,, its ok, but id just like to know if they can right click save as or something.. or left click jump three times, spin around, or middle click somersault , high five... ;)
    thanks
    paul
    thanks inadvance to all u guys
    www.follownotrends.com
  • nick1346
    Major

• Jan 2006

Re: Can anyone out there download the music on my site?

Hi Fnt
    Blimey I feel relaxed listening, unfortunately I can't right click save as I need quicktime pro. It looks like you should be able to do it if you have the software. How about having a seperate file that people can download that don't use qtpro?
    great site
    nick

Comment

• fnt
      Captain

• Mar 2006

your the man...
      send me an email, so i can email u back a track...
      at least somebody here has some humility to talk to us web design novices... all you web design pros? leggo your eggo...you know who you are...

hey, so it you had quicktime pro, would u be able to get the music as a file on your comp?

signed,
      novice,
      paul
      www.follownotrends.com

Comment

• fnt
        Captain

• Mar 2006

leggo your ego... We are all helping each other out...

i wanted to say
        come on....
        us beginners dont know what to do,, and we expect from the pros to help us out , ,no doubt..
        if i knew all the answers,, i would give them out freely to the people who just dont got a clue..
        so, what im saying, we are all in this together,, so lets ALL help each other out
        happily, and freely...
        thank you
        www.follownotrends.com

Comment

• nick1346
          Major

• Jan 2006

Hi Paul,

Thanks for that I'll send you my email and I'll relax to the chilled out tunes.
          By the look of it if I had quicktime pro it would download straight away, but I can't say for definite. Might be an idea if you put a question about it under the adding elements forum, someone maybe looking there and not here.
          I know what you mean at first it's 'arghhh how do I do this!' and everyone else looks like a rocket scientist, but then you realise that most of us are in the same boat. I've only been at this since september and I'm on a very steep learning curve and I've had loads of help from all the fine people on here. Most of us are novices, you want to see the mistakes I've made (shudders at thought). Keep going your site is one of those chilled out zones that the net needs more of, very, very unique.
          Cheers mate
          Nick

Comment

• Vonny
            Members

• May 2005

Hello Paul, I went to your site. Very nice voice and I wish you the best. It says I can save the pics but no way to save the music.

Good luck with your music and your site.

Vonny

Comment

• italianbistro
              Sergeant

• Feb 2006

Hi Paul, went to your site and I really enjoyed the music. There is no way to download the music. Keep up the fantastic job you did on your site. Lucia
              Lucia
              A smile is contagious

www.sangiorgiositalianbistro.com

Comment

• Andy128
                Major General

• Dec 2005

Paul,
                I had posted this in response to another of your posts challenging to down load your music.
                Here it is:

As you can see- if one wants the music there is little you can do to stop it. The technology just isn't there yet. If you want to keep it secure I suggest only posting part of the song. If they like it then you could have them link to a page where they can buy the song or album. Once there is a confirmed purchase- then they would be automatically re-directed to a download of the song or album. You can see this set up with software sales all the time.

Any way- that is my two cents. I do like your music and when you get to a point where you are selling CDs- give me an e-mail.

I will delete my "no copy" page tomorrow after you have had time to see it from your previous post above. Take care.

Andy
                PS- the audio program Audacity is free and you could use it to shorten
                your songs for posting and trial listening.
                PHP- is a blast!

Comment

• fnt
                  Captain

• Mar 2006

andy,
                  got your post saved..
                  thanks for the advice,,,

thanks a lot for your time,
                  peace
                  paul
                  www.follownotrends.com

Comment

Working...
                  X