• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1st BlueVoda Site - "Internet Marketing Resources"

Hi All,

I finally completed my 1st website - "Internet Marketing Resources":

http://www.internet.msi101.com

BlueVoda is a powerful website builder software that allowed me to start building virtually from the 1st day I subscribed to VodaHost. I think it's simply GREAT !

After attending an Internet Marketing Seminar here in Singapore about 2 weeks ago, I consolidated the resources that I picked up into this website ...

Any thoughts and feedback are greatly appreciated :->

Roger

Re: My 1st BlueVoda Site - "Internet Marketing Resources"

Roger, congratulations on getting your first site up and running. It looks good. I had a white band on the right hand side, so maybe centre your pages. It's got a consistent look and feel, nice menus which seemed to work properly and easy to get around. It's late here so wasn't checking everything with a fine tooth comb but overall I think you've done a good job. Well done and good luck.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hello and good luck with your site. Its very imformative. The right side buzz.com that follows you down the page is a little shaky instead of free flowing. I am not sure its supposed to do that.

Vonny

Comment

Other than I hate pop-ups and consider the buzz thingie an annoying one - your site looks professional and very clean. Good job!
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Roger

Your site looks good. Easy to navigate with some interesting content. Well done.

Dave

www.robberzdog,com

Comment

The site works quicly and has a lot of stuff on it so it should be successful. Amanda's "white band" is also on my screen - it is the margin that contains the link to the e-lottery site where the guy stands there a gives a speech about gambling. I had to scroll down to the bottom of the page to uncover the "click here" section. No other problems.

DDS
            Dave
            http://www.peacoatpress.com
            ddstiles@cox.net

Comment

Thank alot, Dave...

Please tell me what is this "guy giving a speech about gambling" and ...the "click here" section. Frankly, I do not know what you are referring to and I really appreciate your feedback, especially pointing out which page is it...

Thanks in Advance,
              Roger

Originally posted by ddstiles
              The site works quicly and has a lot of stuff on it so it should be successful. Amanda's "white band" is also on my screen - it is the margin that contains the link to the e-lottery site where the guy stands there a gives a speech about gambling. I had to scroll down to the bottom of the page to uncover the "click here" section. No other problems.

DDS

Comment

Thanks alot, Bethers...

Did you find any pop-ups in the site? I thought I only used an inline popup to create an opt-in list...

Thanks Again,
                Roger

Originally posted by Bethers
                Other than I hate pop-ups and consider the buzz thingie an annoying one - your site looks professional and very clean. Good job!

Comment

Thanks alot, folks...

I really appreciate it that you all took time to visit my site and gave honest feedback. It's really wonderful we can help one another to improve

Warmest Regards,
                  Roger

Comment

Working...
                  X