Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Clothing Site V2

hi all,

Just finished version 2 of http://www.morclothing.co.uk have used PayPal shopbuilder for shopping cart which I can recommend as an easy to use cart without needing to use databases, but it needs lots of modding with css. Check it out and let us know what you think about it, feedback greatfully recieved.

Thanks,
    Matt

Re: UK Clothing Site V2

Good evening Matt,

Very, very nice. Like the colour, layout and navigation. All the links I tried worked ok, and it loaded quickly. It looks very professional, congratulations. Good luck.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I'm really impressed with much of it.

I'd like to see the product pictures clickable to the more information like the title to them is. And when I get to the more information - the type of it is so tiny, I really had a hard time reading it.

Did you customize the paypal page - cuz it looks great - and I wouldn't even realize I'm leaving your site to pay.

Is this the free version or the new fee version of paypal merchant account?
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Everything worked very well, good job
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

Matt, I know I asked one question already - but how customizable is it in paypal to do shipping options?
          Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
            Matt, I know I asked one question already - but how customizable is it in paypal to do shipping options?
            Hi Bethers - pardon me for butting in but thought this may be helpful. As you many know I use Mals-e but all my payments are dealt with through PayPal. My payments page is customised to match the colours, images and fonts of my sites, I also have about 7 or 8 options for shipping ranging from fixed price through to choices from an array of variables.
            If it's not helpful please forgive me :o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Amanda, it sure is helpful - and those shipping options are set up through paypal? Or through Mals-e? I'm leaving the shopping cart I've alway used - as you know - and having trouble that Soho has NO options for shipping - and with so many stores to move, I need to find various different solutions.
              Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
                Amanda, it sure is helpful - and those shipping options are set up through paypal? Or through Mals-e? I'm leaving the shopping cart I've alway used - as you know - and having trouble that Soho has NO options for shipping - and with so many stores to move, I need to find various different solutions.
                Yes, thinking a little more about it, the options are in Mals-e. I think I decided on Mals-e over using Paypal on it's own because the option to customise to my requirements was greater. Also you can have multiple accounts with Mals-e.

Apols for sidelining another thread....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

hi,

Thanks for your replies,

Bethers,

No not a merchant account its the free version, I used PayPal Shopbuilder to generate the html, and it comes with a shopping cart, link here: http://www.ntksoft.com/paypalshopbuilder/ . It generates html but is not SQL based, I think it uses MS Access database, but thats all accessed from a front-end.

I've found paypal custom pages to be very customisable, you can set all your colours to match your site and add your own logo, the only thing your not able to do is change the font type, not bad for time being until I get to grips with PHP and SQL.

Thanks,
                  Matt

Comment

Matt,

Your store has a great feel to it - I think you've done an excellent job. And I will give kudos to the paypal builder you used, as it all integrated beautifully.
                    Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                    SEO - The Basics

Comment

love the feel of the site, great work
                      www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
                      BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
                      Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Hey, I like it - I've even bookmarked it to show the wife. Well done and good luck.

Rob

http://www.dennispriestley.com

Comment

nice and profesional looking the only problem i found was when i went to look for checkpout etc a i couldnt fin it very easy so had to go back to home page where i spotted it at top but not very clear to see, while im here has nay 1 any idea how to set up varying ways to add postage on pay pal cart as it will only let me add one so i had to put in 2 buy now buttons for each item i. worldwide and uk also it asksfor quantity but i only have 1? wrote to paypal they never replied cheers for any help
                          The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                          Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Hi Matt,
                            Love your site. The layout and options of the shopping cart are great.
                            I have looked at shopbuilder. Can I ask did you build your whole site in shop builder or did you mix shopbuilder and BV together???? Not sure on CSS modding so this is why I am asking this question.
                            Thanks Darren

Comment

I really like your site. And some very good product there as well. Good luck with everything! :)

Comment

Working...
                              X