Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our site need a forum section?

Hi,
    I think what we only lack is that their is no forum available, what do you think? (imperial-appliance-plaza.com)
    You could still add some comments though!

Re: our site need a forum section?

The site works well. Do you have a retail outlet in Davao? I think, over time, you might want to improve the quality of the photographs - it's hard to take good pictures when the inventory is already "in place" on the floor. Maybe as new items come in they could be photographed with better (non flourescent) lighting. I see no reason for a forum but the ability to e-mail you to ask specific questions might be useful - freight to another town, reserve of an item on the floor, etc. If I were in Bislig (which I often was a few years ago) how would I be sure the washer was mine before I came down with my truck?

Also, add your complete web address to your posting so more people can easily check out your site without having to leave BlueDoda to type in the url.

A very good joob with a complex site. Good luck with it.

DDS
    Dave
    http://www.peacoatpress.com
    ddstiles@cox.net

Comment

Re: our site need a forum section?

Originally posted by ddstiles
      The site works well. Do you have a retail outlet in Davao? I think, over time, you might want to improve the quality of the photographs - it's hard to take good pictures when the inventory is already "in place" on the floor. Maybe as new items come in they could be photographed with better (non flourescent) lighting. I see no reason for a forum but the ability to e-mail you to ask specific questions might be useful - freight to another town, reserve of an item on the floor, etc. If I were in Bislig (which I often was a few years ago) how would I be sure the washer was mine before I came down with my truck?

Also, add your complete web address to your posting so more people can easily check out your site without having to leave BlueDoda to type in the url.

A very good joob with a complex site. Good luck with it.

DDS
      Thanks on the reply DDStiles (its just so funny your signature DDS rings a lot here in Davao City) - anyways your feedback will surely reach the top guys here, we will be updated. Thank You Thank You Thank You.

Comment

Working...
      X