• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ugabbszv
    Private

• Apr 2006

Will it work?

Here is my very first e-commerce website. What do you think?
    Would you purchase from this website?

www.thesurveycircle.com

(Note the SSL isnt done yet)
  • Girlonthehill
    General

• Oct 2005

Re: Will it work?

Originally posted by ugabbszv
    Here is my very first e-commerce website. What do you think?
    Would you purchase from this website?

www.thesurveycircle.com

(Note the SSL isnt done yet)
    It looks good. Very professional. Easy to navigate and fast loading. You've done a grand job. Good luck with your business.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• limebrook1
      Brigadier General

• Jun 2005

I agree - a very professional looking site which is what you need for the type of service you are offering. Clear and easy to read, good navigation. On the look through I had I couldn't see anything that I would suggest changing.

Well done and good luck!
      Trish
      www.Limebrook.com
      www.MountainWalk.co.uk
      www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
      www.TucsonForBeginners.com
      www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

• Dream Lady
        Major General

• Feb 2006

Looks Great, however, I would go back and double check your spelling. In reviewing your "how it works" and "home page", I saw several spelling errors on each of those pages. I think this makes a big difference when I consider doing business over the internet. Just a suggestion. Good Luck with your business.
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• Bethers
          Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

I agree about the typos. You might want to put everything through a spell checker/grammar checker. You can also use www.sitereportcard.com for this.

I find what you're doing interesting and did read through it. I hope it's successful for you. However, I had a problem with the asterisk after what commissions are - and the fine print at the bottom that says you deduct $1 from each commission. I'd rather see you be above-board in the commission paid and state that it's $9 then instead of $10. To me that just speaks of tactics I run from - cuz I've never had anyone deduct anything from a commission I received - except the government taking their share of taxes, of course :).

Your earnings disclaimer is in all caps and hard to read - it also opens in a smaller window (which is fine) but it HAS to be opened to full size to avoid scrolling right to left. I suggest you make it in a width that would avoid that necessity.

I've been doing surveys for one company for years - so I know there are companies out there doing what you offer. As soon as you get a base of customers and they start referring their friends, I think this could be very lucrative for you.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

• circuspet.com
            Brigadier General

• Feb 2006

Please, don,t think me vulgar when I say," I Hate to scroll." I am, ofcourse, comon enough to be in the majority. I guess I,m lazy and I
            Don,t think that will change. It also seem a little busy, makes me want to
            Stop reading it. I notic these two Qualities on 90% of the sites I surf and I would think, the more time and thought you put in your work the better your responce. Please Don't Stop editing you site and, tell me what you think of mine, after all I got first blood! http://www.circuspet.com

P.S. shouldn't a navagation bar be on all your pages?

Comment

Working...
            X