Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Appraisal forms -

I think that efective has two f's 'effective'

Is it possible to type your text in another program like word or office that has spell check then cut and paste?
    -------------------------------------------
    Shelly

www.ohs****sagleidaho.com

Comment

I don't do it, but there is a spell check on the google tool bar that can check what you've typed here also. - Then you don't need to go back and forth.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Kate,
        I just saw the work you did here - wonderful job. And I looked back at your site and really like the gold type better. I think it fits with what you're doing and makes the text easier to read.

Much success to you!
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by OhScrap
          I think that efective has two f's 'effective'

Is it possible to type your text in another program like word or office that has spell check then cut and paste?
          No - I could spell check here if i chose to, but Im much more concerned about the issues and dont pay attention to if ive forgotten a letter or not - sorry for the annoyance!

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
            Kate,
            I just saw the work you did here - wonderful job. And I looked back at your site and really like the gold type better. I think it fits with what you're doing and makes the text easier to read.

Much success to you!
            Thanx Bethers! It means a lot! Im doing my best! Im a photographer not a web master!...lol..

Comment

Hi Kate,

Wow! great job on the picture!

Nick

Comment

Very good work.

How do you post a picture in the "Reply to Thread" box ? I can't copy -> paste or cut -> paste. Is there a simple technique?

DDS
                Dave
                http://www.peacoatpress.com
                ddstiles@cox.net

Comment

Originally posted by ddstiles
                  Very good work.

How do you post a picture in the "Reply to Thread" box ? I can't copy -> paste or cut -> paste. Is there a simple technique?

DDS
                  Hey Dave - I use photobucket. After posting your selected photo on photobucket/you then have the url to that photo, after ticking the "insert image" above, it opens a script prompt to write your url to your photo/you then copy and paste the url and place it there/and poof like magic-your photo apprears here! The address for photobucket is:
                  http://photobucket.com/

Comment

Hey! thats a new wrinkle?! Im a capn'?! cool beans! Looks like we were drafted last night...lol...

Comment

Originally posted by nick1346
                      Hi Kate,

Wow! great job on the picture!

Nick
                      Thanks Nick!

Comment

Thank you Captain Kassi. I may try it but the photo I wrote to Trish about may well be banned. I will look for something more unversally watered down acceptable.

Congratulations on your promotion - you get ro retire with full benefits 19 years and 364 days from now.

Dave
                        Dave
                        http://www.peacoatpress.com
                        ddstiles@cox.net

Comment

Originally posted by ddstiles
                          Thank you Captain Kassi. I may try it but the photo I wrote to Trish about may well be banned. I will look for something more unversally watered down acceptable.

Congratulations on your promotion - you get ro retire with full benefits 19 years and 364 days from now.

Dave
                          Wow Dave - where did you see that in the Privileges? All I saw were free domains and 100$ coupon!...I like the retirement benes!...lol..
                          With photobucket/its free and I just keep it handy so as to beable to post photos when necessary. I belong to a few forums that I need it for so for me its a must do...I bookmark it so I can jump right into it and post a pic when the time is necessary...
                          I dont think I understand about banned photos, but thats s'ok, lol..dont think I want to...lol
                          a few more posts and Ill be a major! whoo hoo! Im on the path of a wonderful career!
                          I still love the OhS**** comment...as thats how I got my stripes is by mindless questions!...lol...

Comment

wow col site and i am so glad you showed us all that photo you did was intrigued to see it and its realy good, love the old photos of your family they are so good and interesting to which is what i think makes for a good site if it keeps you coming back, keep it up
                            The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                            Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
                              wow col site and i am so glad you showed us all that photo you did was intrigued to see it and its realy good, love the old photos of your family they are so good and interesting to which is what i think makes for a good site if it keeps you coming back, keep it up
                              thanx! I love to work with photos and get them to whereas they are as near to their original state..its really cool! Keeps me on the good side of mama too!...lol...thanx for looking!
                              BTW - love the avatars...lol..

Comment

Working...
                              X