• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's one for the Health Industry!

Let me know what you think?

http://www.ourm2cbiz.com

Thank you

Re: Here's one for the Health Industry!

It's nice that you like Voda - but I thought that was what the site was at first and might have clicked off thinking I got to the wrong place if I didn't know better. You might not want to put that banner where your own header normally would appear.

I also suggest you give your page a title to show up in the browser window!
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

There uis "click here" running along the left side of the first page that disdn't do anything - maybe - like others like the testimonials - it requires shutting down my pop-up blocker. If so you could put the testimonials and dietary info on separate pages and avoid pop ups altogether. Interesting that you can play the intro film -sales pitch - on start up and later by choice. Maybe annoying but sort of like singing row,row,row your boat.... when we were kids.

I went through it all and listened to it but I wasn't sure whether I was going to be buying ACT bars or if was to become a reseller. I didn't complete the sign up. Maybe I need a clearer picture of what it is I'm getting into before giving up addresses.

Best of luck.

DDS
      Dave
      http://www.peacoatpress.com
      ddstiles@cox.net

Comment

Nice graphics and design. I agree with Bethers that the BV banner appeared to dwarf the actual site content. Also- you present very few choices to the consumer other than sign up -agree to terms and conditions and get your product. You have to click and search to discover exactly what the product is. Most people will not watch a lengthy video to discover what the content of the page is.

I would put a contact option for people that want to ask questions.

Off to a great start with the graphics and information- it just needs to grab the readers attention and be more upfront as to what the product is.

Cheers-

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
        X