No announcement yet.

e-cards4u.com is open for business :o)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: e-cards4u.com is open for business :o)

Thanks Cindy - I'll check it all out now. I'll post back.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Amanda, this is absolutely wonderful. I love the color you've chosen. The gold is rich and gives just the right feel.

My only suggestion would be that your first paragraph on the home page will mean nothing to your visitors and customers and you might want to consider moving the 2nd paragraph to the first position, as it tells people what you do. Then you could talk about how this evolved from your other site (and link to them as well - great SEO opportunity - and if you do this is the time to have them open in a new window!).

Just a couple suggestions - I think this site is awesome and can see it doing wonders for you.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Cindy - Thank you so much. Doh! I've got that many cart accounts - I got caught out copying and pasting and forgot to change the server! It should work ok now. Thank you so much for pointing that out to me.

This just goes to underpin the importance of this particular forum and how well it works.

Thanks!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
          Amanda, this is absolutely wonderful. I love the color you've chosen. The gold is rich and gives just the right feel.

My only suggestion would be that your first paragraph on the home page will mean nothing to your visitors and customers and you might want to consider moving the 2nd paragraph to the first position, as it tells people what you do. Then you could talk about how this evolved from your other site (and link to them as well - great SEO opportunity - and if you do this is the time to have them open in a new window!).

Just a couple suggestions - I think this site is awesome and can see it doing wonders for you.
          Bethers - again - a perfect example of the importance of this forum. I will go and tinker. I appreciate your feedback very much. Thank you. I'm onto it already ... lol.

Thanks!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers

I have acted on your very sage advice and thank you very much for the great idea! Cheers Bethers!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Awsome job on the whole site Girlonthehill. Very nice job on the name and layout . Very classy.

Mike
              http://www.atexflooring.ca
              http://www.newfloor.ca

Comment

Originally posted by matrixxxxxx1
                Awsome job on the whole site Girlonthehill. Very nice job on the name and layout . Very classy.

Mike
                Thank you! That's what I was hoping to get near. Lol. I couldn't believe it when I found the name hadn't been taken either.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Amanda: Like what you did per Betrisers suggestion. Also on your girlonthehill site home page down at the bottom left where you talk about hand picking your links, jewerly is mis-spelled. For you info.

Hope you don't mind, but one more thing. In using your order form on your sites, when I tab to fill out the form, I would suggest you have it go from field to field in order. When I did my order form on my flooraudit site, I was having a problem with doing this. Under the Blue Voda Webbuilder (Forms) forum you will see a few threads in the last week or so that deal with this and how to take care of it, you'll see how to set it up, so it goes in order from field to field when you tab, instead of your cursor jumping all over the page and having to place your cursor manually in each field. It was a big help to me.

P.S. I have responded to your email about my e-card! Thank you and I look forward to seeing it!!
                  Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Floor Lady
                    Amanda: Like what you did per Betrisers suggestion. Also on your girlonthehill site home page down at the bottom left where you talk about hand picking your links, jewerly is mis-spelled. For you info.

Hope you don't mind, but one more thing. In using your order form on your sites, when I tab to fill out the form, I would suggest you have it go from field to field in order. When I did my order form on my flooraudit site, I was having a problem with doing this. Under the Blue Voda Webbuilder (Forms) forum you will see a few threads in the last week or so that deal with this and how to take care of it, you'll see how to set it up, so it goes in order from field to field when you tab, instead of your cursor jumping all over the page and having to place your cursor manually in each field. It was a big help to me.

P.S. I have responded to your email about my e-card! Thank you and I look forward to seeing it!!
                    Hi again - the spelling is another Trans-Atlantic spelling difference I'm afraid! Lol. That's how it's spelt in England.

The tabbing I will definitely look into - thank you, and for the directions.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Wow, the stuff you learn on these forums. I guess I always thought everything was spelled the same. Sorry, I didn't know. It would be interesting to see the trans-atlantic spelling variations on words. I wonder if there is a site somewhere that covers this. Awe, something else for me to look in to. Have a good evening or should I say morning!
                      Cindy
                      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Floor Lady
                        Wow, the stuff you learn on these forums. I guess I always thought everything was spelled the same. Sorry, I didn't know. It would be interesting to see the trans-atlantic spelling variations on words. I wonder if there is a site somewhere that covers this. Awe, something else for me to look in to. Have a good evening or should I say morning!
                        Cindy
                        You have mail. Also if you check the threads in the Voda Lounge you will find one that discusses the spelling differences between the UK and the US. You may find it interesting :o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hi Amanda,

Once again you have done a beautiful job, I'm with Bethers the colors are very rich a lot of class.
                          Sharon Chajin

Comment

love it! as usual it good
                            http://www.allstarfaces.com
                            The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                            Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Originally posted by SChajin
                              Hi Amanda,

Once again you have done a beautiful job, I'm with Bethers the colors are very rich a lot of class.
                              Thanks Sharon! It didn't start out like that, I can tell you! Lol. This is the second incarnation. After visitng a friend's site I came away feeling crusherd with inadequacy. Lol. It sent me back to the drawing board with mine. I'm really pleased you like it.

Thank you.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
                                love it! as usual it good
                                http://www.allstarfaces.com
                                Thanks matie!

I am overawed and touched by the reaction and feedback I have received about the new site. I never expected it to be this well received.

Thanks again.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                                X