All your critics and is needed,review my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All your critics and is needed,review my site

please check my site and give me some clues.
    www.yussmont.com

Re: All your critics and is needed,review my site

Originally posted by yussmont
    please check my site and give me some clues.
    www.yussmont.com
    It, overall, looks nice and welcoming. I think it's a little busy and there does not seem to be any order to the home page. It has lots of things happening and grabbing viewers' attention but because there is so much they don't know where to look. I think you could improve it by using boxes or framing. I don't mean it's a bad site just that it could use a little refining.

I really like the colours and the feel of it. Well done and good luck.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: All your critics and is needed,review my site

Hi: I like the use of all the colors, but like Amanda said, at first glance the home page is overwhelming, not sure where to start. A couple of trouble spots I found. 1. the image in the upper left has a frame that is not totally readable. 2. the red text color on the blue and the brown is really difficult for my poor eyes to read. 3. I think there are too many different types of fonts being used on one page. 4. on the nav bar the words stretch into the dark areas and I can't read them.

My overall question, is what is the purpose of the site? Software Sales? A portal of sorts to other websites on lots of different subject matter? Where is it you are expecting to make the most money? software sales or advertising? I guess, I would have your home page zero in on your main purpose for the site.

On the upside, my first impression is "Wow, this guy must be busy". So I have a good impression of the site, but just get a little lost in it.

I would refine it a little more, based on your purpose. Good Luck with your business!!
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
      X