its up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its up

hi tried and tried to build my site but failed bought a script installed it having logo issues though check it out if you see anything that should be diffrent let me know exp. type o's

thank you darrbaby www.onlinethrifties.com
    I really hate clowns

Re: its up

It looks neat. If I where you I would move the banner advertising the script company to the bottom of the page as it's misleading. Also would add your website name & logo to the top of the page. I could only see it on the tab. Apart from that, at this stage, I think it looks really good. I look forward to seeing more as you develop it. Nice job and good luck.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanks forgot to remove there ad i offered to rent them the space at the bottom but no reply watch for the advertizing as we are going national
      this summer oh should i add more color themes?
      I really hate clowns

Comment

Originally posted by darrbaby
        thanks forgot to remove there ad i offered to rent them the space at the bottom but no reply watch for the advertizing as we are going national
        this summer oh should i add more color themes?
        I prefer the Australia (green and yellow) colour scheme BUT my favourite flowers are daffodils! Lol. I think there are enough colour themes to choose from.

I think it would really be worth you taking a little time to design your own eyecatching and memorable name logo. It will help make peoples' shopping experience with you more memorable. That little welcome sentence gets lost in the whole thing.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by darrbaby
          hi tried and tried to build my site but failed bought a script installed it having logo issues though check it out if you see anything that should be diffrent let me know exp. type o's

thank you darrbaby www.onlinethrifties.com
          Look for the logo.gif in images and replace with yours, that should sort your logo out.

Good luck with the site
          www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
          BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
          Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Working...
          X