Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Days Of Blunder.com

Originally posted by Bethers
    Well, my least favorite is Gordon - are we still speaking?
    We are definitely on the same page. lol
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

I'm a tad partial towards Waltrip - but only because I was gm for a Best Western when they became a sponsor for NASCAR and for his car - I had my pic taken with the car and it got in a local paper back then LOL

But I'm still waiting for the right "fit".
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

I'm a tad partial towards Waltrip - but only because I was gm for a Best Western when they became a sponsor for NASCAR and for his car - I had my pic taken with the car and it got in a local paper back then LOL

But I'm still waiting for the right "fit".
        Michael Waltrip is a very entertaining man, very funny. But not a great race car driver. lol It can take time to find that "fit" - I went three years without a favorite after Dale Earnhardt died.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

We are in agreement. But it's just not the same to watch a race and only have driver's you don't want to win LOL
          Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

I recommend you focus on the #20 Home Depot Monte Carlo - it works for me. lol
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

wow that is one smart site now when you get a minute you can do me one then yes? lol god its frustrating seeing a site like that i want to change mine now gggggggrrrr

http://www.allstarfaces.com
              The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
              Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
                wow that is one smart site now when you get a minute you can do me one then yes? lol god its frustrating seeing a site like that i want to change mine now gggggggrrrr

http://www.allstarfaces.com
                Sorry Race - BUT THAT'S EXACTLY HOW I FELT! Lol.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

oh forgot to ask smarty pants where did you get that clock and date thing i would like to have one on my site cheers mate
                  The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                  Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Great job! I love the colors...and the photos are professional. navigation is simple and the forum looks good...Its been too long since I was a race fan, and I dont know anyone any more...My uncle used to race in New Hampshire and I would help paint his car! orange #19..blach...lol..car paint is hard to get off!...lol

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
                      oh forgot to ask smarty pants where did you get that clock and date thing i would like to have one on my site cheers mate
                      In BV, go to Insert > Ready to use javascripts. Thanks for the compliments, too.
                      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by kassi59
                        Great job! I love the colors...and the photos are professional. navigation is simple and the forum looks good...Its been too long since I was a race fan, and I dont know anyone any more...My uncle used to race in New Hampshire and I would help paint his car! orange #19..blach...lol..car paint is hard to get off!...lol
                        Thanks, Kate! (I'd say more but we're dangerously close to turning this into a lounge session. LOL)
                        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Drinks anyone?
                          Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                          SEO - The Basics

Comment

In BV, go to Insert > Ready to use javascripts. Thanks for the compliments, too.
                            Where do I see "Ready to use javascripts" - I must be blind - I know how to enter the javascript - but didn't know we had some already there?
                            Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Lounge session?...Kewel! whos the band?...drinks? - bailys n coffee with extra whipped cream please if you will! Is this smoking or non smoking!..lol

Comment

Where do I see "Ready to use javascripts" - I must be blind - I know how to enter the javascript - but didn't know we had some already there?
                                It's there, but you have to "force" it out at first. I'd totally forgotten that part. Somewhere on this forum is a post which explains how to find it, and I can't find the post, either. This page has a couple examples of the tools available. http://www.daysofblunder.com/java.html

Correction: I've been informed by ***** that this feature was unstable and is no longer available.
                                My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X