Days Of Blunder.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Days Of Blunder.com

No problem - I know where to find most of them - and I know how to steal them from view source when I'm lazy :)

Thanks for checking. At least I know I'm not really blind.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi Racefan

Nice site - it is probably just me, but I opened the photos and forum pages, made them full size to view properly, and then couldn't see my way back to the home page - so I came off the site (without closing the window which would have taken me back). More so on the photo page, but I felt a link back to the home page would have been useful?

Just my view - otherwise really slick and smooth - espeically like the forum. Wish I could do things like that!

Cheers
      Trish
      www.Limebrook.com
      www.MountainWalk.co.uk
      www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
      www.TucsonForBeginners.com
      www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Hi, Trish! Very nice observation, thank you! On the gallery, I've added links to the home page and the forum on the left menu. The home page link has always been on the forum, but it doesn't stand out (click the logo in the top left corner).
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Wow, brilliant site! It looks really professional. I totally LOVED the doctor checker question & answer featured...i.e. 'why do race teams use goodyear tyres' answer 'because they wouldn't be as fast running on their rims' LMAO!
          I aren't a race fan as such but think I'll keep checking back just for the humour. :o)
          Well done

Comment

Originally posted by crazidiamondxx
            Wow, brilliant site! It looks really professional. I totally LOVED the doctor checker question & answer featured...i.e. 'why do race teams use goodyear tyres' answer 'because they wouldn't be as fast running on their rims' LMAO!
            I aren't a race fan as such but think I'll keep checking back just for the humour. :o)
            Well done
            Thank you! The good doctor is a special kind of idiot, isn't he?
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Very nice and clean look, it looks like it could be the official Nascar site.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost
                Very nice and clean look, it looks like it could be the official Nascar site.
                Thank you, *****. That means a lot coming from you.

(Not that I'm discounting the feedback of others, don't want to get my butt in a sling here. LOL)
                My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
                X