• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crazidiamondxx
    First Sergeant

• Feb 2006

Red Gypsy

Hi, I posted here a while ago and got a lot of constructive critism. It was appreciated and I've changed a few things.
    It's not quite complete as I have yet to finish listing all the jewellery pieces but I'd appreciate any views and opinions so far please.
    ignore necklaces3 as I have to start over on this page...long story but lack of sleep combined with brain freeze and too many hours at the keyboard took its toll lol (does that happen to anyone else?)
    I think a couple of days work will see it finished so I really would be grateful for feedback as I trust you guys to be honest.
    Many thanks
    Karen
    www.redgypsy.co.uk
  • limebrook1
    Brigadier General

• Jun 2005

Re: Red Gypsy

Nice looking site. On your home page the writing on your banner is leaking over in one column onto your top menu bar. Other than that looks great!

Well done.
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

• Bethers
      Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

Hi There -
      Personally, I think it's a mistake to take your name out of your header on all the page - as lots of times, people are going to be sent by search engines to those pages - and they won't know who's site they're on. Now, keeping your Red Gypsy name up there - and adding the page under it - that would look good and people would know where they are!

On the bracelets page, I got an error on pages 4 and 5.

The site is easy to navigage, clean and clear - pics are good - looks great.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

• Girlonthehill
        General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by crazidiamondxx
        Hi, I posted here a while ago and got a lot of constructive critism. It was appreciated and I've changed a few things.
        It's not quite complete as I have yet to finish listing all the jewellery pieces but I'd appreciate any views and opinions so far please.
        ignore necklaces3 as I have to start over on this page...long story but lack of sleep combined with brain freeze and too many hours at the keyboard took its toll lol (does that happen to anyone else?)
        I think a couple of days work will see it finished so I really would be grateful for feedback as I trust you guys to be honest.
        Many thanks
        Karen
        www.redgypsy.co.uk
        Nice! I think the problem Trish was experiencing could be due to a non web font being used. I've got millions so it looks fine to me but to someone who does have loads it reverts back to a web friendly font and may not appear as you intended.

I found it pleasant, easy to navigate and the links I tried worked properly. Well done.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• ddstiles
          First Lieutenant

• Feb 2006

No problems here. Very nice and easy to look around.

DDS
          Dave
          http://www.peacoatpress.com
          ddstiles@cox.net

Comment

• crazidiamondxx
            First Sergeant

• Feb 2006

Thank you all for your time and consideration.
            I think I will put Red Gypsy into the headers again. Good thinking Beth, thanks.
            Well it looks like the last leg now then!
            Thanks again all
            :o)

Comment

Working...
            X