• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jboluvs8
    Sergeant Major

• Apr 2006

dale jr headquarters

my webpage is http://www.dalejrheadquarters.com but i just started and my account was just activated yesterday and it said it takes up to 72 hours for your page to show up... is the index page ok
    Thanks Please Vist My Page http://www.dalejrheadquarters.com
  • Langlois
    First Sergeant

• Jan 2006

Re: dale jr headquarters

Nice website, however when I was browsing through I did notice a few little problems:

On the homepage, the width of your page is very large and so requires the visitor to use the horizontal scrollbar which can put some people off your site. Also on the homepage, there is a very large blank space underneath the main content of the page.

I also noticed the 'Schedule', 'Tracks', 'Links', 'Pictures', and 'Drivers' buttons are 'Not found' and your 'bluevoda' button has not yet been linked.

Also, on your 'Chasers' page, you have linked most of your buttons to the URL that you must have copied from the URL box in BlueVoda's preview mode (this is not the actual URL of your pages, but the file path BlueVoda has used on your personal computer to display your page).

On the 'Birthdays' page, you have not included any links back to the Home page or any other page, and so your visitors will be stuck on that page.

PS: I don't meen to be over-critical, these were the things that struck me about your site and once these are fixed there will be absolutely no problem at all. Love the design and the theme.

Comment

• davidundalicia
      General

• Mar 2006

Nice idea, well presented, but where is your contact page ?
      and Langlois has already pointed out some of the more obvious items.
      Keep at it and I am sure that dale jr will love it to..................

Have fun.......
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

• Girlonthehill
        General

• Oct 2005

Hi, I agree with the comments made above. It would definately be wise to bring the width in.

I look forward to seeing it develop. Good start and good luck.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• allstarfaces
          Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

lol go and a v a look ate racees site daysofblunder you 2 will get on fine and you can steal all his ideas lol oh and theres a bit of a lrge gap from text to way down to the bottom of page but i know its not a finished project cos they never are just ask amanda the web site owner oof the year ( shes the greedy one above me) oh and while ive got your attention why not buy a nice signed pic for your office wall? hey good idea i hear you say, but where do i get one of those ? well i say i know just the place

The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
          Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Working...
          X