• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sadain
    Major

• Mar 2006

Re: New Site I created

Originally posted by OhScrap
    My only other comment is that the first book listed on your site might turn away some viewers. I don't know if you have a reason for your listing order and that is okay...just be aware that some will leave before they get half way through that description and never see book three.
    You gave me a good idea, see my book is at book staores and its always deep in the lists so I decided to rotate books that way everyone at the site will be in the top spot every now and agian

Thanks OhS****

Comment

• Sadain
      Major

• Mar 2006

Re: New Site I created

Originally posted by Andy128
      Sadain,

Very cool graphic! I like the site. The colors are not too bad on my eyes.
      The forum- Your site has no real introduction - and that is ok because one can readily figure it out, but the forum does not explain what type of forum it is or what its all about. Maybe an introduction/explanation page would garner more curiosity and participation.

And last- the e-mail. I am no fan of an e-mail that opens my e-mail editor. In fact- I quickly and automatically exit out of it. I have spoke with others with similar feelings. I would make a short contact page and run it via php. Sorry- but I am partial to that method. It's a great way to allow quick feed back from your visitors too.

Anyway- great job and I can't wait to see the finished product.

Andy
      Thanx, I added a little more info on the Forum page

Comment

Working...
      X