Suggestions Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Suggestions Please

Very Nice job on your Site Zigzag. Very professional looking.

How did you get the pics in the gallery page to display in half a window when you click on them??

Mike
    http://www.atexflooring.ca
    http://www.newfloor.ca

Comment

Very professional looking site. I didn't have the time to venture around very far, the only thing I can add is to add names to your pictures for mouseover.
      Cindy

www.countrydesigns.biz
      www.countrydesigns.biz/400.shtml

Comment

To Matrix Xreloaded - Thanks. There's a liitle box at the bottom of Photo Gallery Properties named Target. It's in there.

Thanks Mariposa - I did have names in a previous version. I will add them.

To Andy128 - The second page I ever did was the Contact form. And I made extensive use of your example. It's guys like you that make this so easy. Thank you.

To quiltergal. Thanks. Yes, it's my first website. But I started pre-planning with taking photos and thinking some time ago. Damn, there was a special offer on lamps yesterday.
        Royden

www.harrow-art.com
        www.harrow.co.za

Comment

lol well you better get your special offers on soon, tell you what its flipping great your site and you shopuld be very proud of your self for doing a good job , when you get fed up selling lamps you could take up webdesighn for lots of us on here
          you know what i want now dont you .... a contact form ggggrrrr got to go back and do some more now zzzzzzzz
          The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
          Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

can some one let me know how to do a contact page please
            prob best to eamil me with it as this is wrong forum etc

gary@allstarfaces.com

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
              can some one let me know how to do a contact page please
              prob best to eamil me with it as this is wrong forum etc

gary@allstarfaces.com
              I shouldn't admit to this but forms completely beat me and I gave up. I use webpasties.com for polls, rss tickers and forms. It is incredibly easy to use, and my contact form as a 100% success rate. You pay $19.99 for six months, but can use any of their add ons for that. If contact pages are giving you trouble I would suggest you check it out.
              Trish
              www.Limebrook.com
              www.MountainWalk.co.uk
              www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
              www.TucsonForBeginners.com
              www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

To allstarsurfaces. This is the place to go. By Andy128
                http://netisopen.com/computer/TF001/T001.html
                Royden

www.harrow-art.com
                www.harrow.co.za

Comment

thanks you guys but i just went to the voda tutorial i found and it was done in minutes not great but it will do the job, just shows you doesnt it how when sent in the right direction it always seems to staring you in the face dddeeeeeerr
                  www.allstarfaces.com/contact
                  check it out

Comment

wrong link sorry www.allstarfaces.com/contact.html

Comment

ok so i thought it would be easy as allways it aint i, ive sent myself the form from my site via email but when i get it i cant open it or read it as i dont appear to have the programe to open it ......help

Comment

stop i think ive sorted it out i changed the form from coded etc to plain text and it seems to work ok are well bit more closer to promotion

Comment

Originally posted by zigzag
                          Hi
                          My young website is at www.harrow-art.com. Please could I have some feedback.
                          Thanks to Andy128 and NavalDesign for the Contact Us and Tell a Friend examples.
                          The blank spaces on 2 of the pages are for Google Adsense, which I still need to learn how to position.
                          Thanks to your support team
                          I was very impressed! You have accomplished a wonderful site! Less is more! Its very simple to navigate and has much to see! good job!

Comment

Very nice site, clean, elegant and warm. I look forward to your prices and order page. Good Luck!
                            Cindy
                            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by zigzag
                              To Matrix Xreloaded - Thanks. There's a liitle box at the bottom of Photo Gallery Properties named Target. It's in there.

Thanks Mariposa - I did have names in a previous version. I will add them.

To Andy128 - The second page I ever did was the Contact form. And I made extensive use of your example. It's guys like you that make this so easy. Thank you.

To quiltergal. Thanks. Yes, it's my first website. But I started pre-planning with taking photos and thinking some time ago. Damn, there was a special offer on lamps yesterday.

Thnx for the tip Zigzag.
                              Good luck with your site.

Mike
                              http://www.atexflooring.ca
                              http://www.newfloor.ca

Comment

Zigzag,
                                Your site is warm and elegant. You've done a great job. Good luck.
                                Shirley
                                www.giftsbygoldenthread.com

Comment

Working...
                                X