changes are always good.. have a look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changes are always good.. have a look

please give some feedback again as i have made a few changes to my site i.e when you clik on an image it popsup wit a bigger one said the actress to the bishop lol no seriously have a look abd tell me what you think as all coments are good comments to me, thanks and have a nice day yall
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Re: changes are always good.. have a look

Had a quick look round your site, and spotted a few typos. On your page 'about us', Oasis is spelt without a capital 'o', and you start a quote with a ' but don't have an ending one (get to know the feeling of a signature statement).

The site looks good, and has the right feel for you products. You have a lot of film pics, and I felt it could benefit from an option for 'back to top' somewhere? Just me, but I felt I was paging down and down into the depths. Could this is broken up onto sub pages?

No criticism - jealous really as it is a great site.

Cheers
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

well captain i thank you for your comments but please no more suggestions hey as it took me ages to make my new television page lol thanks appreciate it

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
        please give some feedback again as i have made a few changes to my site i.e when you clik on an image it popsup wit a bigger one said the actress to the bishop lol no seriously have a look abd tell me what you think as all coments are good comments to me, thanks and have a nice day yall
        What can I say? I liked it originally and I like it still. You have made a really great website. Like the i-frames, like the pop-ups, a good job.

Give yourself a pat on the back with a big wet fish!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
          well captain i thank you for your comments but please no more suggestions hey as it took me ages to make my new television page lol thanks appreciate it
          Well you did ask - 'all comments are good comments' I think you said! Is a suggestion not a comment?

LOL - I really did like the site!
          Trish
          www.Limebrook.com
          www.MountainWalk.co.uk
          www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

lol thanks , you know im only messing around ALL THE TIME lol best to laff than cry because you end up with a snotty nose , see told you i cant be serious oh ive just added a game page should be a bit of fun as no one is buying my pics lol

Comment

The site looks good - maybe/probably better than your earlier effort.

It may make no difference to you but I can open all your pictures in my photo editing program with just a click or two; enlarge same to 8X10 with good quality. Using Buzz Aldrin, I went to google images, then to the astronauts autograph pages and on and on.

DDS
              Dave
              http://www.peacoatpress.com
              ddstiles@cox.net

Comment

Looks Good!
                Sharon Chajin

Comment

Looks great! I size down my window so it was necessary to use the bar to use your buttons, this probably doesn't matter, just my personal preference.

Yet another great Avatar Allstar!!
                  Cindy

www.countrydesigns.biz
                  www.countrydesigns.biz/400.shtml

Comment

I think the changes you've made and the more products you've added are wonderful! Keep up the good work!
                    Cindy
                    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

*blush blush* why thank you all for your kind words and encouragement , its nice to ask oppinions on here and then when they give you good ideas etc like limebrook did earlier to go and change it , i like a bit of tweaking in the morning.

Comment

Just to annoy you Second Lieutenant - I found I was looking how to get onto your other pages from the top of each page, but had to scroll down the bottom to find the menu. How about putting the menu at the top as well?

I am now ducking to avoid that heavy object you are throwing at me!!!!
                        Trish
                        www.Limebrook.com
                        www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                        www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

i would but it is impossible to get everything to move down at once unless you know how ? so if i were to move i would have to do chunks at a time then they all get mixed up then i cry then i shout at trish not you the one on the telly then i go back on here ask for your opinion then you say well actualy its a bit crowded at the top now then i go back into .........you get the idea so please no more good ideas
                          lmao only messin thanks trish spose i better go feed my kids some time

Comment

looking good!

Comment

Originally posted by limebrook1
                              Just to annoy you Second Lieutenant - I found I was looking how to get onto your other pages from the top of each page, but had to scroll down the bottom to find the menu. How about putting the menu at the top as well?

I am now ducking to avoid that heavy object you are throwing at me!!!!
                              right done that hope its ok for you now lol

Comment

Working...
                              X