changes are always good.. have a look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: changes are always good.. have a look

Ok, it's morning and I'm being picky.... I also like the nav bar at the top, however, I would suggest that you be consistent in that some of your words in the nav bar are capitalized and others aren't. Some of the nav bars on some pages are all lower case (like your about us page). Other and television are not capitalized on other pages. Nav bar is still at the bottom I think on two pages. Just a little clean up on that topic and you'll have it. Great job!
    Cindy
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
      right done that hope its ok for you now lol
      Perfect. Can't find anything else to complain about. For now!
      Trish
      www.Limebrook.com
      www.MountainWalk.co.uk
      www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
      www.TucsonForBeginners.com
      www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Why are some of the names capitalized and some not and some half? Is this on purpose?
        -------------------------------------------
        Shelly

www.ohs****sagleidaho.com

Comment

Originally posted by Floor Lady
          Ok, it's morning and I'm being picky.... I also like the nav bar at the top, however, I would suggest that you be consistent in that some of your words in the nav bar are capitalized and others aren't. Some of the nav bars on some pages are all lower case (like your about us page). Other and television are not capitalized on other pages. Nav bar is still at the bottom I think on two pages. Just a little clean up on that topic and you'll have it. Great job!
          Cindy
          thanks for that it was well basicly lazyness as my teachers used to say "could try harder" sorted it now ....no ones mentioned the games page i thought a lot of people wouldnt like it , i did it for a bit of fun realy
          The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
          Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Allstar....As far as your game is concerned....you need to post the cheat sheet on it. I got so frustrated after 30 minutes. Now I've got to try it again. The more I play it, I think I am figuring it out!! lol.
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
            X