www.freedom4lifesite.biz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.freedom4lifesite.biz

I made changes on my site looking for input from someone and I am trying to install a second page for my form to reply it comes up error Http 404 any idea why let me know.
    Thanks, Tim

Re: www.freedom4lifesite.biz

Originally posted by timshaw
    I made changes on my site looking for input from someone and I am trying to install a second page for my form to reply it comes up error Http 404 any idea why let me know.
    Thanks, Tim
    http://www.freedom4lifesite.biz

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by timshaw
      Thanks, Tim
      The error 404 is a page not found error. This could be down to something as simple as a spelling error or using a capital letter instead of a lower case one. Also check you've not mistaken - for _ anywhere in your links or page names. You just need to double check everything.

Also, when you post here, more people will check your work if you include a clickable link - like I have made in my previous answer. It just makes life simpler, especially when we are looking at lots of different websites :o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Tim,

First- I like the pictures and you including family with your site/business.

You need not have an index nav button on your index page as it simply re-directs you back to where you are. Also- dont refer to it as index- rather use Main Page or Home Page to get back to your first or index page.

Like Amanda stated- check that the link you made matches the page you saved as.

For me- if I run across something that appears to be a get rich quick scheme- I'm gone. My point is that you may want to have more substantial info for your reader. If it's that good- you won't mind telling us what it is. Again- this is just my opinion and its meant so that you get your reader to your second and third page etc... Not being scared off.

Other than that- if you have problems and need help, make sure to post it in the appropriate forum and you will undoubtely get all the help you need.

Cheers

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

I'm not quite sure what your site is getting at - like Andy I think you need a bit more content.

Search engines will find your site based on the keywords you are using - these should be keywords people will use to find a site such as yours. You should aim to repeat the main keyword or keyword that you think people will search on about 4 times on your main page - I couldn't really see anything that would direct people to this site for your main purpose.

Regards
          Trish
          www.Limebrook.com
          www.MountainWalk.co.uk
          www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
          www.TucsonForBeginners.com
          www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Originally posted by Andy128
            Tim,

First- I like the pictures and you including family with your site/business.

You need not have an index nav button on your index page as it simply re-directs you back to where you are. Also- dont refer to it as index- rather use Main Page or Home Page to get back to your first or index page.

Like Amanda stated- check that the link you made matches the page you saved as.

For me- if I run across something that appears to be a get rich quick scheme- I'm gone. My point is that you may want to have more substantial info for your reader. If it's that good- you won't mind telling us what it is. Again- this is just my opinion and its meant so that you get your reader to your second and third page etc... Not being scared off.

Other than that- if you have problems and need help, make sure to post it in the appropriate forum and you will undoubtely get all the help you need.

Cheers

Andy
            Hi Andy,
            Thank You for you imput This is not a rich Quick Business this is a bussines where you need to work at it after I get my form working I looking for people to call me we have a format we follow I will send them to my site so they can see: Take a Look at www.maximumsuccess.com/timshaw Then look at Products, mission statement and what people have to say. if you let me know how you would work it the company wants us to talk to the people I am trying to get leads this way.
            Thank You
            Tim

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
              The error 404 is a page not found error. This could be down to something as simple as a spelling error or using a capital letter instead of a lower case one. Also check you've not mistaken - for _ anywhere in your links or page names. You just need to double check everything.

Also, when you post here, more people will check your work if you include a clickable link - like I have made in my previous answer. It just makes life simpler, especially when we are looking at lots of different websites :o)
              Hi,
              I think it has something to do with my FTP like I say I am new at this but trying hard to make it work I can right click on contact,html on the local side and clik open and it will open But I don,t know from there.

Thanks again
              Tim

Comment

I aws unable to get any information - the contact (should be "Contacty") nav button produced a 404 - no page found - message. I was initially confused - the pictures looked more like a family album than what I guess was meant to be people enjoying success. Maybe that's just me. The pictures are all .bmp - think they might load faster formatted as jpeg or gif.

Can't go any further with the site until there is a way to get to more details and a contact page.

Will keep looking.

DDS
                Dave
                http://www.peacoatpress.com
                ddstiles@cox.net

Comment

Working...
                X