Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out my new wesite, and let me know what you think!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my new wesite, and let me know what you think!?

This is my new website it a free restaurant directory, just after some general feedback about the whole feel of the site...does it appear ok on your browser, any spelling mistakes?
    Thanks AW

Ash Whitehair

Re: Check out my new wesite, and let me know what you think!?

Originally posted by ash.whitehair
    This is my new website it a free restaurant directory, just after some general feedback about the whole feel of the site...does it appear ok on your browser, any spelling mistakes?
    Thanks AW

www.eatingnorfolk.com
    It looks good and displays perfectly for me. All the links that I tried worked properly. Good notices on unfinished pages. I didn't spot any mistakes but I am not the best as checking for them. Lol.

Nice site, great idea, well done.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Looks very nice - the idea is good and the lamb chop makes me wonder where madam is - not in the kitchen I'll bet.

Sorry that Norfolk is in the UK - my Norfolk (next door) in in Virginia.

Good luck.

DDS
      Dave
      http://www.peacoatpress.com
      ddstiles@cox.net

Comment

ddstiles,

Looks really nice. It appears you have a very good idea here- I hope it pays off for you.

Caution- I would look into the liability issue with posting reviews. A competitor might just be mean enough to post a negative review letting you hold the bag for turning people away from a restaurant. Also- If I were considering advertising my business with you and you had no quality control set up with respect to how reviews are verified- It just might diswade me from signing up.
        Just a thought.

As far as sight design - very nice.

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Nice design and layout. I didn't see any typos in what I read and all the links I used worked great.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Great looking site and nice idea. Here are the few incorrect spellings I could find. On your About Us page, dont should be don't in 2 places. On the same page,...we charge resturants a very small charge to have there (should be their). On Suppliers page, benifit, should be benefit. On Reviews page, 2nd sentence ...warn people way!? (not sure what this should be) On Recipes page - resturant to take park (should it be part). And also ...this would usually cost a one off of (again, not sure what this should be).

Some of these may be the trans-atlantic version that girlonthehill told me about, but again...I'm not sure. Anyway, hope I helped a little and good luck with your site. Looks super!!
            Cindy
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hi ...great site...mouth watering visuals and easy to navigate. I agree with Floor LAdy on corrections and I also noticed that there seems to be a little overlap of your search box at the top. It maybe my browser or just me butI thought you might want to check it out.

Good Luck!
              Beezz
              sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi everyone,
                Thanks for all your feedback, I will correct all the spelling mistakes! Im a terrible typer! :(
                Thanks,
                A.Whitehair
                Ash Whitehair

Comment

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to view my site...does the overlap say 'powered by freefind'?
                  what size is your browser?
                  Thank,
                  A.Whitehair
                  Ash Whitehair

Comment

Yes, but on my browser, after the page loads, your search box covers it up. If I do a refresh I see "powered by freefind" for just a moment. I use IE6.
                    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Very nice indeed.

I did notice one small typo on the 'about us' page 'freinds' but perhaps you've caught that already.

Mary

http://www.huntertheatrearts.co.uk

Comment

Great site! yummy photo!

On your links site is the very best way I have seen yet to say "under construction" !!!! One tiny thought on it change 'later' to 'soon'.
                        I hope I can borrow your phrasing on my undone pages.
                        -------------------------------------------
                        Shelly

www.ohs****sagleidaho.com

Comment

Hello again everybody,
                          once again thanks to everyone that looked at my site, I think ive got all the typos now!?!?
                          Feel free to borrow anything.
                          If anyone notices anything else please please please let me know - I love all the feedback everyones so helpful!
                          Thanks
                          A.Whitehair
                          www.eatingnorfolk.com
                          Ash Whitehair

Comment

I agree with everyone, very well done. Good Luck
                            Sharon Chajin

Comment

Hi Ash,

Very very tastefully done there !! Can't see anything that is obviously not right...

Makes me salivate...haha

How about taking a look at my 1st Sales Letter created with BlueVoda? Do give me any feedback, please.

http://www.the-kidzgrow.com

Roger Loh
                              Internet Marketing Resources: www.InternetMarketing101.biz

Originally posted by ash.whitehair
                              Thanks AW

www.eatingnorfolk.com

Comment

Working...
                              X