• Show
Clear All
  • narobe
    First Lieutenant

• Apr 2006

Re: Check out my 1st Sales Letter !

Hello,
    the problem I see with this
    "Do You Want Your Child To Grow HEALTHILY For The Price Of A Pizza Per Year" It looks like you want to sell somthing cheap, and mixing up pizza donīt think its a good idea,
    Parents want the best for there children and that doesnīt mean there going to pay lots of money for nothing but I wouldnīt even dare to find out more about what you even want to sell not for my kids. find the correct words to make confidence, give more information and work out more your presentation. Your page is too ...... cheap lets say it that way.
    well its my opinion

Comment

• frictionmaster
      Corporal

• Aug 2006

Call me jaded, but I think the net has evolved past that type of hype. My first impression - another ebook of yada yada yada for $20.00. Run away, run away! sorry,

Comment

• smcatering
        First Sergeant

• Mar 2006

I have to agree with most of the above comments... As a businessman, I need to create an intrest before I make an offer. It needs to be straightforward, simple and to the point ("an offer I can't refuse").
        At first I thought you had some kind of parental manual (like the one I wish I had when my twins were born), then It was related to child developement (as cheap as pizza) then back to parenting. Get my drift, I am confused about exactly what it is you are offering. I think you have the right idea, you just need to re-think the wording.
        As always, we are more than willing to help and suggest what we think might work best for you...and it's free! Take advantage of this... I did and it made a world of difference for me.
        Mike
        www.suzannemichaelcatering.com

Comment

• C L
          General

• Jul 2006

I am a bit leary when it comes to giving out my email address or any information, so I would agree with some of the other posts, more information is needed. Good efforts!

Comment

• AndreBell
            Private

• Jul 2006

Hey Roger,
            One good way to get real good, real quick is to find successful examples of copy you can emulate (not copy word-for-word).

I just came across this site and immediately thought of you (I'm in no way associated with the site, nor do I know any of the parties): http://www.increaseyourchildsiq.com/

I think if you print that sales letter then rewrite it by hand a couple of times 9not type it on your computer) you will gain a huge insight into what makes copy work online. Especially since it appears you are targeting the same market.

Oh, for everyone who wanted the report explaining how to fix the 32 Fatal Copywriting Mistakes everyone is making, but had troubles accessing the pdf, go to http://www.andrebell.com/32_copywriting_mistakes/

The complete report is now online and readable from your browser -- no need to buy or request the pdf version. Nothing requested in return and no web forms to fill out or other nonsense.

I've no idea how long I will leave the report available for free to the public, but it's there if you want to read it.

I hope something I posted here proves profitable.

Andre

Comment

• circuspet.com
              Brigadier General

• Feb 2006

rogerloh:

I couldn't agree more with AndreBell, and if they are in this forum I know they would be happy to tell you how they did what you like.

Comment

• ryanhitchings
                Special Status

• Sep 2006

I love it mate

Comment

• intiendes
                  Corporal

• Aug 2006

so plain .. it would be better if there is more designs on it .. rather just colors ... give it more kiddy touch ...
                  :) Screen Capture
                  Check your website on any BROWSER, OS and at different RESOLUTION. Join in Forum for more info.

Comment

Working...
                  X