• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: whole new me ,,let me know please

Originally posted by allstarfaces
    new page a;l ready and correct for you to inspect some time baby
    oh gary - that scared me...
    Very cool! love the page disolve. what about mentioning something about what you have said above about the UACC and the ACOGB? Work yourself! Make them trust YOU!
    lol..not with that photo tho!...argh....

Comment

you have to put the link onto the paypal logo, but that will come after you have that set up...
      there are more guarantees that you havent attached your page to!...smiles...
      Good work gary...

Comment

Originally posted by kassi59
        oh gary - that scared me...
        Very cool! love the page disolve. what about mentioning something about what you have said above about the UACC and the ACOGB? Work yourself! Make them trust YOU!
        lol..not with that photo tho!...argh....
        i have on the about us page .... i think as for the link pay pal will sort in few dats etc thanks for all syou support today mate realy appreaciate it helpin me out like this, just between me and you that funny pic wasnt me it was my unfortunate twin brother/sister hhmmm any way ive got my real one back on now so please feel free to carress the screen lol
        The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
        Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

"unfortunate twin brother/sister hhmmm "
          lol...you must have taken all the blood in prebirth!...icky..gary that was just icky...
          Im happy to be able to help for a change! Dont foget to add links to all of you icons! I know I forget to take a look/see thruout the pages!...when there is a guarantee icon/there must be a link and so forth!......
          got photo - got link!
          much nicer avatar...

Comment

Unique site and products, actually pretty cool, don't know how you can let some of the stuff go. Thanks for the help with the guestbook.

Comment

Originally posted by kassi59 View Post
              Just passing along good information that was given to me! and of course it all makes sense...lol

The ACOGB has now moved to a better site www.acogb.co.uk the forum is full of information for all collectors and well worth a visit, we have 5 pages of gallery meeting the stars, and ar part of The Autograph Council, also we hope to get a star to promote the club shortly. Who says we have a poo site!

Comment

Working...
              X