• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kassi59
    Major General

• Nov 2005

Re: whole new me ,,let me know please

Originally posted by allstarfaces
    yes thats just a link to pay apl isnt it? i could do that without being verified? any way am getting verified soon from pay apl and we are having a big veryfied party at my house with lots of young babes and beer and me mum lol
    No you have to be verified by paypal or customers arent going to trust you...
    ----------------------------
    And dont have your mum at a party like that!...geeezzee..somethings you just dont involve your mom in!...
    ----------------------------
    After your customer clicks on your paypal verify they will be directed to paypal log in -
    After their log in is settled then a verify page with all your business information will come up -
    This is what you would see if you were to verify me:
    kateart is PayPal Verified
    PayPal's Verification System allows you to learn more about users before you pay them through PayPal. Verify that the information below is consistent with the business, organization or person you wish to pay.

Email:kassi****.comStatus:VerifiedAccount Creation Date:Oct. 21, 2004
    To ensure that this is a legitimate PayPal Verified user, make sure that the URL of this page begins with https://www.paypal.com/.

What it Means to be Verified

To become Verified, a PayPal member in the United States must provide us with proof that he or she has opened an account at a bank or other financial institution. Because these institutions are required by law to screen account holders, PayPal's verification process increases security when you pay parties you do not know. Please note that PayPal's verification system does not constitute an endorsement of a member, nor a guarantee of a member's business practices. You should always consider other indicators when evaluating members, including length of PayPal membership and reputation scores (on eBay or other auction sites, if applicable).
    Within your paypal account follow this:

What is the Verified seal?

When you are Verified, PayPal offers you a Verified seal which you may place in your non-eBay auction or on your website. When a buyer clicks the logo, he is taken to a PayPal-hosted page which confirms that you hold a Verified PayPal account. Having a Verified account is a positive sign to buyers that you have met PayPal's Verification standards by adding and confirming a bank account or by being otherwise Verified by PayPal.

Here's How:
    1. Click the My Account tab.
    2. Click the Status link beneath your email address.
    3. If your account is Verified, you will be taken to a page displaying the Verification seal.
    4. Click Manually to see the html code for your Verification seal.

Comment

• kassi59
      Major General

• Nov 2005

RITE GO TO THE LINK IN ACogb and in there realy poo site click on links and there you will see me listed with acogb next to as for uacc they dont have a list of members only dealers which takes 3 years of being a member to get then strict tests etc but i do have a reg member number some where which can be confirmed with them i will put it on site when i get a chance to find it my darlinkg lol oh as for the pay apl thing ive just given them bank etc today so takes 2- 3 days phew im so gald ive got you looking out for me lol
      Just passing along good information that was given to me! and of course it all makes sense...lol

Comment

• kassi59
        Major General

• Nov 2005

As far as the verisign "sign" I did a bit of fudge on that one by relating it to using paypal as they are in fact verisigned and why should I pay for it myself when they already have and Im using them!...
        country girl logic -

Comment

• allstarfaces
          Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by kassi59
          As far as the verisign "sign" I did a bit of fudge on that one by relating it to using paypal as they are in fact verisigned and why should I pay for it myself when they already have and Im using them!...
          country girl logic -
          i know what you mean and to be honest i was going to do it ages ago but i got it done today before youmentioned it so it is ssssppppooookkkyyy that you bring it upo but it takes a few days for them to set it upthanks pal any way
          The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
          Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

• allstarfaces
            Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

heykassy wasy did you like my film feature where you can watch a trailer?

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

• kassi59
              Major General

• Nov 2005

In merchants tab you will have the
              Online logo center:

This is for the major credit card logo/with paypal

Comment

• kassi59
                Major General

• Nov 2005

heykassy wasy did you like my film feature where you can watch a trailer?
                I dont know what you mean Gary.

Comment

• allstarfaces
                  Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

I dont know what you mean Gary.
                  if you click on the davinci code sign on the left of my website sweety pie you get to watch the trailer lol

Comment

• kassi59
                    Major General

• Nov 2005

if you click on the davinci code sign on the left of my website sweety pie you get to watch the trailer lol
                    OH ok!...lol..Im an ole country girl and well trailer....lol...nevermind..heheh.
                    No i didnt look at it...I dont want to spoil what at the festival seemed to be a bomb...Im not happy about the reviews at all! Ive read the book.three quarters thru and I didnt want to finish it as I want to see the movie...now Im hearing that its not that great...but that is subject to opinion!...
                    cool feature tho ! how did you do that?

Comment

• kassi59
                      Major General

• Nov 2005

You also have to build a guarantee page so you can link it up with your 100% symbol!...

Comment

• allstarfaces
                        Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

OH ok!...lol..Im an ole country girl and well trailer....lol...nevermind..heheh.
                        No i didnt look at it...I dont want to spoil what at the festival seemed to be a bomb...Im not happy about the reviews at all! Ive read the book.three quarters thru and I didnt want to finish it as I want to see the movie...now Im hearing that its not that great...but that is subject to opinion!...
                        cool feature tho ! how did you do that?
                        lolive just finished the book trailer girl lol and thought it was great but same as you ive heard its been given terribe reviews lol wee=ll we will see hey starts here tonight we could have gone together but i havnt got enough gas in the car to pick you up sorry sweet pie lol,this thread needs moving to chat

Comment

• kassi59
                          Major General

• Nov 2005

RITE GO TO THE LINK IN ACogb and in there realy poo site click on links and there you will see me listed with acogb next to as for uacc they dont have a list of members only dealers which takes 3 years of being a member to get then strict tests etc but i do have a reg member number some where which can be confirmed with them i will put it on site when i get a chance to find it my darlinkg lol oh as for the pay apl thing ive just given them bank etc today so takes 2- 3 days phew im so gald ive got you looking out for me lol
                          Good job on the links! you could also explain all of that information too! maybe in your 100% guarantee page?

Comment

• allstarfaces
                            Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Good job on the links! you could also explain all of that information too! maybe in your 100% guarantee page?
                            ooohhh kassi im glaqd were not married you would have me doing housework and everythimg sweet lol ...only joking yes my lovely i am doing that in a minute but to be honest the actual icon for the gaurantee i dont like i need one saying lifetime money back etc but yes will get onto it now while i fix my tiolet light set up new online banking get dressed throw girl out of house ................

Comment

• kassi59
                              Major General

• Nov 2005

ooohhh kassi im glaqd were not married you would have me doing housework and everythimg sweet lol ...only joking yes my lovely i am doing that in a minute but to be honest the actual icon for the gaurantee i dont like i need one saying lifetime money back etc but yes will get onto it now while i fix my tiolet light set up new online banking get dressed throw girl out of house ................
                              Lifetime guarantee is a good one! You still need you page to connect to it now matter what the promise!
                              and um - glad to see you have your priorities in order...throw the girl out last!...haha!

Comment

• allstarfaces
                                Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Lifetime guarantee is a good one! You still need you page to connect to it now matter what the promise!
                                and um - glad to see you have your priorities in order...throw the girl out last!...haha!
                                new page a;l ready and correct for you to inspect some time baby

Comment

Working...
                                X