• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ai2fei
    Corporal

• Apr 2006

Tell me what you think. Be brutal.

I offer a Bankruptcy avoidance service in the UK. Research tells me that 85% of my customers will look at my site on a dial up connection so the site needs to load quickly. The service is a semi-legal service. The site needs to look serious - not too glitzy. People should be able to find out what they need to know and then be encouraged to meet with an adviser. My website address is www.resolvedebts.co.uk.
  • allstarfaces
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Re: Tell me what you think. Be brutal.

firstly i would google search for similar themes on the net and try to keep it simple but take your time to go through all the offers that come with b.v like the backgrounds etc because i made the mistake of rushing in to get it done then later started to notice other goood desighns especialy on here so my advice for what its worth is do the research
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

• ai2fei
      Corporal

• Apr 2006

Sorry allstarfaces I forgot to put my web address in the text. i edited it in after you posted your comment. www.resolvedebts.co.uk

Comment

• Girlonthehill
        General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by ai2fei
        Sorry allstarfaces I forgot to put my web address in the text. i edited it in after you posted your comment. www.resolvedebts.co.uk
        Good job. Does what it says on the tin! My only niggle is that you should check your page widths because they jump around from the centred a little.

I would think of adding something to introduce a little bit of colour/interest as it looks a wee little on the bland side.

Apart from that it worked seamlessly, quickly and was easy to navigate. You've done a great job - just a little tinkering.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• nick1346
          Major

• Jan 2006

Hi There

I Agree with Amanda, the structure and content are spot on but the presentation needs a bit more depth. Get rid of the reds, go for calming colours, make it an oasis for people in panic.

Cheers

Nick

Comment

• OhScrap
            First Lieutenant

• Apr 2006

I agree with Nick on the colors. Your buttons are a bit loud.
            -------------------------------------------
            Shelly

www.ohs****sagleidaho.com

Comment

• Andy128
              Major General

• Dec 2005

Nice-clean- informative and professional. Inviting is a good word.
              Nice job.

Good luck on your business!

Andy
              PHP- is a blast!

Comment

• Bethers
                Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

Well, you say the site needs to look serious. Two things that take from that for me are the navigation links you're using - I'd change them and the fact that all the pages aren't centered the same (mentioned by Amanda also). Otherwise, the look and feel you're going for is there.

On some pages (not all) you have put navigation at the bottom of the page also. I think you should either have those on all or none (again the professional look you're talking about) and I think they would look better going across the page there, rather than vertically.

Good job.
                Beth
                A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
                X