Laindia's Toys and Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laindia's Toys and Books

Hi all, I have been working on website for a week already. Just purchased account. I have majority of items out and will be listing more pages. Can you please come view my site and let me no how it looks. Feel, color, if navigation and ordering structers look easy. This is a kid friendly site. And by all means. Subscribe to my newsletter in the calender area and once a month I will update you with new toys and books. This site basicly for childrens items and gifts. I have stuck with standard colors for reason toys and books are colorful enough. Also would like to no if site opens up fast for those that have dialup. I also will be having a banner exchange link page soon. So feel free to email with trades on banner exchange(kid friendly/family only)Must not link at all to adult sites at all. Also will have a post affiliate program that goes with my banners. Basicly you direct customers to my site. For each product sold. You make a profit. That should be up within a month. Still in the learning process of setting that part up. Kids pages will be up soon for safe family games and sounds of music for the kiddoes. All input and suggestions are welcome. And don't worry, my feelings don't get hurt. If you think something looks wrong, aweful, dumb, so and so. By all means, tell me. haha. So I can fix it to look better. I want to make sure site is easy on the eyes and very readable. Thank you all for looking. Site http://www.toysandbooks.net
    sigpic

Re: Laindia's Toys and Books

Originally posted by laindia
    Hi all, I have been working on website for a week already. Just purchased account. I have majority of items out and will be listing more pages. .............. By all means, tell me. haha. So I can fix it to look better. I want to make sure site is easy on the eyes and very readable. Thank you all for looking. Site http://www.toysandbooks.net
    Hi!
    Your site looks lovely. You've done a great job. It is easy to use and navigate, well laid out and friendly. All the links I tried worked properly. Good job and good luck :o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Such a sweet subject and very well done...Good Luck
      Sharon Chajin

Comment

Very interesting and works very well. I tried several pages, offerings and all worked well. Are all your personalized books 3-4 pages in length? what materials do you use - paper quality; cover vs. inside pages?

Good luck with it.

DDS
        Dave
        http://www.peacoatpress.com
        ddstiles@cox.net

Comment

Looks very nice-comfortable and inviting. All seems to work and prices reasonable. Nice job!

Keep up the great work!

Andy
          PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Really like your site. When I get to the point of links...lets.
            On your calendar page just what are they signing up for?
            -------------------------------------------
            Shelly

www.ohs****sagleidaho.com

Comment

Thanks, you made my heart pitterpatter. lol. And ddstiles, no, there are more pages on the books. All with pictures. Now I no I better put how many pages each book have. Thanks for the idea. I use preprinted colored paper. Print books out with laser printer, bind the books together with highquality staples and books are hard back covers. They are kids safe for when I bind the books together, the sticky back stays stuck to staples for the little ones in case they deside they want to eat the book. haha. All is made with high quality material. But yes, I make the books from home with the help of my children and grandchildren. I sell at flea markets and do wonderful. But decided online is gonna work better for me as I have trouble walking and standing for long periods of times. Also to all w ho have viewed. When site takes off, which I hope. I plan on taking calender orders for bday parties and shows. Which I think a bit of traveling to them would be fun. For now I stay for these parties in my own area. Still figuring out how I will do this. Thank you all
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OhScrap
                Really like your site. When I get to the point of links...lets.
                On your calendar page just what are they signing up for?
                I am working on calender right now. For now, you can post your site if it's kid friendly, say happy bday to someone special. All has to be family friendly. And the sign up below is for my newsletter. I'll have that page completed within to day so I don't confuse anybody. I need 24 hours for now to update calenders if you post something or website. Check it out. Maybe u might want to post a special mothers day poem or what not to all the mothers out there. In a few days I'll post my own special poems dedicated to all the children out there.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm looking at all your sites, LMAO, one got my atttention. whew. I had a good laugh. Little devil site one. I am tempted to post my own little devil there. haha
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by laindia
                    Hi all, I have been working on website for a week already. Just purchased account. I have majority of items out and will be listing more pages. Can you please come view my site and let me no how it looks. Feel, color, if navigation and ordering structers look easy. This is a kid friendly site. And by all means. Subscribe to my newsletter in the calender area and once a month I will update you with new toys and books. This site basicly for childrens items and gifts. I have stuck with standard colors for reason toys and books are colorful enough. Also would like to no if site opens up fast for those that have dialup. I also will be having a banner exchange link page soon. So feel free to email with trades on banner exchange(kid friendly/family only)Must not link at all to adult sites at all. Also will have a post affiliate program that goes with my banners. Basicly you direct customers to my site. For each product sold. You make a profit. That should be up within a month. Still in the learning process of setting that part up. Kids pages will be up soon for safe family games and sounds of music for the kiddoes. All input and suggestions are welcome. And don't worry, my feelings don't get hurt. If you think something looks wrong, aweful, dumb, so and so. By all means, tell me. haha. So I can fix it to look better. I want to make sure site is easy on the eyes and very readable. Thank you all for looking. Site http://www.toysandbooks.net
                    Also, I do need to make sure pages load up ok for dialup users.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi Laindia,

All little BV devils are free! Feel free to you me the info, but remember they stay untill they get therapy. LOL

Love your site, I did a safe kids booklet for the school kids here.
                      Sharon Chajin

Comment

i Laindia,

Very, very, profesional looking site....colours, style, presentation
                        you have the lot.......well done.

btw: "Lets child know there special and loved": change to (their)
                        and as you have lots of white space, you might want to consider
                        making the pages less wider for all those who have smaller screens.
                        Have fun
                        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                        Newbies / Beginners Forum
                        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Very Good Work!!
                          I just hope mine will come out as good and everything seems to work all right
                          robobobo
                          Blog Insomnia.com Blogging Help,Guides & Tips
                          Techinfo-4u.com Tech Discussions and Guides
                          www.visionlandscapes.ie
                          [COLOR=#22229c[/COLOR]

Comment

Your site is excellent!!!

One of the best Soholaunch shopping cart sites I have seen.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                            02036089024 / United Kingdom
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by SChajin
                              Hi Laindia,

All little BV devils are free! Feel free to you me the info, but remember they stay untill they get therapy. LOL

Love your site, I did a safe kids booklet for the school kids here.
                              Ok, what kind of info should I send you. haha. first last name. And can I put down. Can u rot in bleep bleep. rofl
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X