X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Laindia's Toys and Books

Originally posted by SChajin
    Hi Laindia,

All little BV devils are free! Feel free to you me the info, but remember they stay untill they get therapy. LOL

Love your site, I did a safe kids booklet for the school kids here.
    Oh, forgot, you said u did a kids safe booklet, feel free to send me small banner if u have, link to it. Or post in my calender. But if u want on a link exchange page. I would like small banner with link. Anything for our kids is appreciated. Thanks.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by davidundalicia
      i Laindia,

Very, very, profesional looking site....colours, style, presentation
      you have the lot.......well done.

btw: "Lets child know there special and loved": change to (their)
      and as you have lots of white space, you might want to consider
      making the pages less wider for all those who have smaller screens.
      Thank you david. I'll change that. haha. I put lots of white for those who have trouble reading. And use to reading white background. Also for those that prefer to set there settings without photos and just have reading material only. I'l try to not < br > to much and fix most. I have only been building for a week and working on that. And yes, I want website to work on all screens. My spelling can get bad sometimes too. I also sometimes put "no" instead of "know" and try to catch myself. Ugh, to many chat rooms make me spell wrong. LMAO
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by robobobo
        Very Good Work!!
        I just hope mine will come out as good and everything seems to work all right
        Thanks robobobo, I'm sure it will, voda has some really nice tools
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost
          Your site is excellent!!!

One of the best Soholaunch shopping cart sites I have seen.
          Thank you so very much. Soon I want to promote voda to others. I will start as soon as Im done with website.
          sigpic

Comment

Hi Laindia,

All little BV devils are free! Feel free to you me the info, but remember they stay untill they get therapy. LOL

Love your site, I did a safe kids booklet for the school kids here.
            LMAO, this devil I want to post will be in therapy for life. I HOPE
            sigpic

Comment

Hi, Sure we can put your little devil in Hell! We will keep him (or her) forever.... Just send us the initials and what you have to say about this little devil, you want a little flame or does he /she or do they deserve a big one?

I can send you a kit if you like, I just did them for some of the little kids around here. But you might want to make one for your site. I have info on how to get away from someone who grabs you...just everything a parent needs to talk to their children about.

Here is my normal biz e-mail: globalchoice@bellsouth.net
              Sharon Chajin

Comment

Hi, Sure we can put your little devil in Hell! We will keep him (or her) forever.... Just send us the initials and what you have to say about this little devil, you want a little flame or does he /she or do they deserve a big one?

I can send you a kit if you like, I just did them for some of the little kids around here. But you might want to make one for your site. I have info on how to get away from someone who grabs you...just everything a parent needs to talk to their children about.

Here is my normal biz e-mail: globalchoice@bellsouth.net
                Yes send it all. I was only reading all. I thought it was cute. And other deserves a big flame. Also, exactly what do u have for kids that sounds like fun. Is it something I can do on a page itself? Let me no ok. If you have messenger programs I list above u can contact me that way, or send email to laindias@msn.com
                sigpic

Comment

its absolutely spot on in my browser, (IE) loads fast and is very plesant to read

Comment

Originally posted by gueorgui
                    its absolutely spot on in my browser, (IE) loads fast and is very plesant to read
                    Thank you, also was browsing your site. I like it. Started reading some materials in there. I had to bookmark it. haha. I'm one of those that loves to learn things. Handson type of persons. Was reading about doing what people enjoy doing. Catchy phrase, thumbs up for that one. No burn out for me. I enjoy building websites, and making children smile. That's my passion, along with my family. Keep up good work on your site.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi Laindia

That's awsome, thank you for the feedback and wishing you much success with your worthy to persue passions:)

Comment

It's all been said, professional, easy load, looks great, super cart, etc. ditto and more. I am very impressed. When I look at your site, I wish, I sold products on the internet. I have bookmarked to come back and buy!!
                        Great Job
                        Cindy
                        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

I am curious. You have 2 sites right? toysandbooks.net and .com. The .com says you are in California. Do you actually have a store there. Then as part of your sign in name it says you are in New Mexico? Are the two sites related? because they don't link to each other or are they 2 completely separate entities? I guess I'm just confused.
                          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Floor Lady
                            I am curious. You have 2 sites right? toysandbooks.net and .com. The .com says you are in California. Do you actually have a store there. Then as part of your sign in name it says you are in New Mexico? Are the two sites related? because they don't link to each other or are they 2 completely separate entities? I guess I'm just confused.
                            No, I believe I did a typo there. The other is not my site. I wish I had that addy, but I put hold on it just in case they lose it. haha, if you no what I mean. Sorta like a waiting list that I could wait years for. Web addy is http://www.toysandbooks.net sorry for typo if I posted wrong addy all.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Floor Lady
                              It's all been said, professional, easy load, looks great, super cart, etc. ditto and more. I am very impressed. When I look at your site, I wish, I sold products on the internet. I have bookmarked to come back and buy!!
                              Great Job
                              Cindy
                              Thank you for comments. And if you wish to sell items online, let me know. I do have a kit for 25.00, refundable of course to serious sellers. Product catalog comes with over 3000 products, your price list, and another if you wish to have others sell for you. You choose what u want to sell or sell them all....mostly them products I sell in a classified site. This site Im building will only be for childrens items. If interested, let me no, I'll direct you to a list of some of the products I have listed. And soon I'll have an affiliate program set up on the personalized books. Still learning that area of it. Email if you wish, laindias@msn.com
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by laindia
                                No, I believe I did a typo there. The other is not my site. I wish I had that addy, but I put hold on it just in case they lose it. haha, if you no what I mean. Sorta like a waiting list that I could wait years for. Web addy is http://www.toysandbooks.net sorry for typo if I posted wrong addy all.
                                Well, now that makes more sense. I had seen you use .com in another thread. The two were somewhat similiar. I like your home page much better anyway!! Good Luck!!
                                Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
                                X