Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Laindia's Toys and Books

Originally posted by Floor Lady
    Well, now that makes more sense. I had seen you use .com in another thread. The two were somewhat similiar. I like your home page much better anyway!! Good Luck!!
    haha, thank you so much
    sigpic

Comment

Great site!
      It's encouraging to see what you've done with Soholaunch. I am trying to wrap up a few loose ends elsewhere before I open my first osCommerce account, and later move 3 more of my sites that need complete overhaul (hurricane & incompetent webmaster - long story) after getting into the curve with osCommerce.

I did notice one thing......wouldn't you want to have a security certificate for customer assurance? Not that you should go out and do BBB Online, but get a cert from Vodahost? It would certainly add a lot of percieved credibility and professional transactional security to your enterprise.....(just a thought)

Really, though.....your site is wonderful, and personally encouraging!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

You've done a phenomenal job!
        Sue

Comment

Chris

Great looking site, I have picked up a few tips for myself on this one.
          On your shopping cart can you order 3 or 4 items before being asked for your name & details? Not sure if this cart has a control for this. It would be nice to be able to choose 4 or 5 books & then be sent to the check out area after you have made the order up.
          Real nice site! & can see you spent some time thinking about this one.

Good luck,

Chris.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Great looking site and easy to navigate. I did notice one thing that you might want to look into. In your keywords characters is spelled as charact"o"rs.

We have our first child due on June 2nd and look forward to becoming a customer.

Comment

Originally posted by duffer
              Great looking site and easy to navigate. I did notice one thing that you might want to look into. In your keywords characters is spelled as charact"o"rs.

We have our first child due on June 2nd and look forward to becoming a customer.
              Thank you so much for visiting site. I'll be adding more items which I already have. Look forward to hearing from you.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
                Great site!
                It's encouraging to see what you've done with Soholaunch. I am trying to wrap up a few loose ends elsewhere before I open my first osCommerce account, and later move 3 more of my sites that need complete overhaul (hurricane & incompetent webmaster - long story) after getting into the curve with osCommerce.

I did notice one thing......wouldn't you want to have a security certificate for customer assurance? Not that you should go out and do BBB Online, but get a cert from Vodahost? It would certainly add a lot of percieved credibility and professional transactional security to your enterprise.....(just a thought)

Really, though.....your site is wonderful, and personally encouraging!
                Sorry, don't no anything about SSL certificates. I noticed in one forum that voda was offering free ones at one time. Maybe they will do it again. Or if site picks up. I might be able to afford to get on. I'm learning as I go on how to maintain a secure site. I've been doing these books since 1997 and have regular customers localy. But am happy to get them online. Thank You
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smllms
                  You've done a phenomenal job!
                  Thank You So So much
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info
                    Chris

Great looking site, I have picked up a few tips for myself on this one.
                    On your shopping cart can you order 3 or 4 items before being asked for your name & details? Not sure if this cart has a control for this. It would be nice to be able to choose 4 or 5 books & then be sent to the check out area after you have made the order up.
                    Real nice site! & can see you spent some time thinking about this one.

Good luck,

Chris.
                    Yes, you can order 3 or 4 items before being asked to check out. If for instance, your ordering 4 books for same child, you only have to fill out form once. Except on the baby book. Have to fill out separatly. If for different Children, then you fill out form for each child. You only need to fill out form for one child, leave other blank if it ask. I do need to put that in my site. Also, all information on Child is secure. I destroy everything after 30 days. I only keep for 30 days do to re-makes and errors on my part. As your shopping and adding to cart. Everything is saved in a temporary cookie file until your ready to check out. Enjoy your shopping. Look forward to hearing from you. You can also phone in orders or mail in orders. Many different ways to take your orders at checkout. Thank You
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks You all for visiting my site. I have made more changes and am adding more items as I work on it. I'm still confused as far as templates. Actualy having to go to Soholaunch website for ideas and have a man helping me with a new template that will go good with this site. Any Ideas are greatly appreciated. Thank You All
                      sigpic

Comment

your site is very nice and all of the links work well good job

Comment

Originally posted by janset
                          your site is very nice and all of the links work well good job
                          Thank you so much
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi laindia :)

just a quick browse, wow you have improved it big time, it is very professional looking site.

Comment

I really like your choice of colors. Very warm and inviting. Nice job.
                              Affordable Medical Insurance
                              Discount Dental Plan
                              Washington State Health Insurance
                              Temporary Health Insurance
                              Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

Hi again all. Just a quick stop to take the time to thank everybody for visiting my site and giving me input. I sure could use more input and ideas. Still working on it. Also want to thank those who also took the time to place an order. I hope your children enjoy them as much as my grandchildren do. Keep on shopping. hahaha. I'm still working on one problem. Trying to get the copyright symbol out of my website. I tried editing it. If anybody knows how to take my template and redo it for me, I would appreciate it. For some reason when I edit it and save it as index html, same as before an upload all again. It comes out blank. Either way, hope ya'll enjoyed my site. Come back for more. I plan on adding more toys, holiday letters and fingerprint kits for the little ones. God Bless amd enjoy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X