1st EVER website, WHAT YA THINK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1st EVER website, WHAT YA THINK?

Whatever works for you is good! I did however notice that your pages are untitled in the browser bar at the top of my IE browser. You may want to title them. Looks Good!!
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by chanute aviators
      Hey all,

THANKS alot for the helpful hints you have given me! I have tried to tone down the colors, I used a gray and navy blue theme, Figured it would help with the BRILLIANCY of the page!

I also noticed alot of people telling me that I should not use the bars and directly link the names of our sponsors, I plan on doing this, NOW that I know how to. BUT until I get enough sponsors I am going to leave the BV BARS up there, for it SHOWS THEM what I am offering to sale them! KINDA CORNY, but when you live in BUMPUCKED eygpt you know how it goes!

WELL, please dont hold back, TELL ME WHAT YA THINK!
      It looks fabulous now!!! It doesn't hurt my eyes at all. You've managed to maintain your team colours brilliantly. Very well done, indeed. Yes, you should title your pages (page properties). Congratulations.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Like your site! The graphics are not very clear, try sizing them down a bit. As you go along the page will get better with all the tweaking and feed-back from the folks visiting your site. Overall I liked it.

Peace!

Michellene

Comment

Hi, it's more better now, but do you accept advises? I never been into web sites, but since discovering Blue Voda and Voda Host, I call Myself A VODAHOLIC now hehe, but anyway, I'm a professional designer, in Videos and Prints, now new into websites, but still can give you more ideas and topics how your web site will become WOOOOOOOOWWWWWW by simple and few retouches by looking into small details.

I won't tell you anything now untill you accept, I don't like to push myself, anyway, awaiting for a answer. BUT GOOD JOB
          The Producer

Comment

The site looks really nice. Very good job.

I love BV but the sponsor buttons have to go! Take a look here as I was playing around with MS Paint.....
            http://netisopen.com/computer/web/webcreations.html

Also- the Home button on your second page (?Sponsors) was difficult to find.

Keep up the good work.

See ya on the web.

Andy
            PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Great job, Andy - love the idea of making the sponsor buttons be baseball related.

Site looks much much better - good work - now take Andy up on his button idea!
              Beth
              A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
              X