• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karenrae
    Sergeant

• Apr 2006

Re: Hey all please ckeck out my page

OhS****,

Hey I redid the music 2 where its in the background.... so u wouldnt have 2 stroll from left 2 right......lol I am still stuck the menu thing .... I dont know how 2 that yet..... 2 where I can link my pages nor add the rest I just maded up 2day...... Well check the page ok... by the way I fixed Matthew's pic as wel 4 ya.... Let me know what ya think ok......

Karen
    Check out my page please...... I have only done 1 page so far still trying 2 understand it all....

http://2littlebit.com/

Comment

• SChajin
      Major General

• Jan 2006

Here is another poem for you if you would like to use it, I too lost a child, my daughter and also my grandson, he was just a little over 2. I lost my daughter exactly 6 weeks after the baby (her son) passed away. I know what you are going through. Then my Dad passed away six months later, this was 2003.

"THE CORD"
      We are connected, my child and I
      By an invisible cord, not seen with the eye.
      It's not like the cord that connects us 'til birth,
      This cord isn't seen by any on earth.

The cord does its work, right from the start
      It binds us together attached to my heart.
      I know that it's there though no one can see,
      The invisible cord from my child to me.

The strength of this cord is hard to describe.
      It can't be destroyed, it can't be denied.
      It's stronger than any cord man could create
      It withstands all tests, can hold any weight.

And though you are gone and not here with me,
      The cord is still there but no one can see.
      It pulls at my heart, ,I'am bruised...I'am sore,
      But this cord is my Lifeline like never before!

I feel you are with me each step that I take,
      Bound by the cord that no one can break.
      I am thankful to God he connects us this way.
      A mother and child, death can't take it away!
      Author unknown
      Sharon Chajin

Comment

• Karenrae
        Sergeant

• Apr 2006

Sharon,

thank u 4 writing.....I am so sorry 2 hear about ur lost as well.....n I will post this poem as soon as I can get my pages the way I want it 2 look but still havin trouble...... but I am greatful 2 be here n share this w/ all of u....... n if u have yahoo or msn u can e-mail me there if u like.......... Well, I am goion 2 go 4 now cause I have so many ideas running around in my head but cant seem 2 get them down on here lol........... hope 2 talk 2 u all again soon........... Karen
        Check out my page please...... I have only done 1 page so far still trying 2 understand it all....

Comment

• Karenrae
          Sergeant

• Apr 2006

Hey All sorry I havent been on here in so long. I just lost my mother two months ago. I just now started writing again but I cant seem 2 get my pages on line. I forgot how 2 do everything again. Can some 1 please help me? Karen

Comment

• SChajin
            Major General

• Jan 2006

Hi Karen,

Please let me know if you need candle lit for you loved ones and you might what to look at Christines website. Might help.

www.memoriesofangels.com
            Sharon Chajin

Comment

• LadyEye
              General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Karen

You are doing incredibly well considering the loss of your dear mom, I pass my sincerest sympathies on to you and then I go to your website and see another grave loss for you ... I give you all credit for being able to go forth ... you are strong and with their love and your love for them you will grow stronger.

Just a couple things to help you get started again.

Set your page widths to '800 in page properties, right click on your page, go to properties, set them there ... tick also "center in browser" .... make all your pages this way.

You've got your main page called, saved and published as index ... that's correct, just adjust your page sizing there

If you can, have your navigation bar on all the pages, this will help to navigate through your site from one page to the other

save your pages with just a name, all small letters and no spaces, join your words with _ if you want to use more than one word or do not want these words running together .... e.g. poems, save as poems, publish as poems and then when applying the link to that poems page from any other page link it as http://www.2littlebit.com/poems.html

Thats a pretty good start for you to get back into things ... god bless you ... you are a survivor Karen.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Karenrae
                Sergeant

• Apr 2006

Thank you , SChajin and LadyEye....... Sometimes I feel like I cant go on but I know I have to cause I have my two wonderful boys that are still here with me. I miss my mother so much and she was always telling me not 2 give up on making this website. She had gotten to see what I had done on here and she loved everything about it. Well, I will go and make some more pages but one problem I tried signing in to publish the pages but saying the password is wrong. How do I go about that?

Karen

Comment

• LadyEye
                  General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by Karenrae
                  Thank you , SChajin and LadyEye....... Sometimes I feel like I cant go on but I know I have to cause I have my two wonderful boys that are still here with me. I miss my mother so much and she was always telling me not 2 give up on making this website. She had gotten to see what I had done on here and she loved everything about it. Well, I will go and make some more pages but one problem I tried signing in to publish the pages but saying the password is wrong. How do I go about that?

Karen
                  You may have had a server change in your absence, but that would not have affected your password. Try downloading the latest version of Blue Voda ... perhaps it is the ip address that changed .... you can find the link to download the latest version right here in my signature ...

If it turns out to be the password, you will have to submit a support ticket to get it retrieved or a new one sent to you ....

Sharon that is very nice of you ... you are super Sharon.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                  02036089024 / United Kingdom
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Karenrae
                    Sergeant

• Apr 2006

It failed to install. What do I do now?

Comment

• Karenrae
                      Sergeant

• Apr 2006

Sorry I think I got it now not sure but its installing now.

Comment

• bill2006
                        Lieutenant General

• May 2006

You're doing fine, some tweaking needed.
                        Your page is a bit too wide, might want to move the text box to the left or reduce the font size. Avoiding the horizontal scrolls is very much appreciated by users.
                        Also, you might have a hidden image or text towards the bottom, rather long empty vertical space.
                        Bill
                        www.blueearthtea.com
                        www.ftaaconsulting.com
                        www.iaval.com
                        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

• naghosthunter
                          Lieutenant Colonel

• Aug 2006

yes it is a very nice site love the music, there are a few misspelled letters but in all a good site, and i agree with all who has stated about the loss of your child our hearts goes out to you and to your family.
                          "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

• fnt
                            Captain

• Mar 2006

Id like to send you a song, that talks about what you mentioned on your home page...
                            log on to my site, and leave me your email adress...

paul
                            www.follownotrends.com

Comment

Working...
                            X